55

The next day at breakfast it felt weird without mother and father being there. We ate silently as always. I fed baby Margaret as lira was out doing duties.
      William came in and sat across from me. He seemed angry. "Why so mad this morning?" I asked him. He shook his head and started eating his food. Isaac came in and sat, he was cheerful, "Did you enjoy last night?" He asked me. "Yes, I did actually Isaac, thank you for all of this." I said. "Of course."

      Isaac looked at me and smiled. I lied though. Well, I did enjoy it but not that much. Why the hell did I say yes to Isaac about marrying. I should've stood up for my self and said something. Before I got to ESSOS, I had a plan. A big plan, to become queen and get an army, find my dragons and then go back to north. Now it feels as if my true home is ESSOS, but it isn't because I seem to not exactly fit in here.
      "Why marry THAT man?" William spoke up.         
      "You seemed so pleased with him yesterday? Why the sudden change of heart?" I said.
      "He locked me in a cell Helena... I was just trying to be polite yesterday." He said.
      "Well I'm sorry your not pleased with whom I'm marrying, but your going to have to live with it." I said. I stood up and excused myself from the table.

      I walked back to my room in an angry mood. One of the ladies came up to me in a hurry.
     "Sorry to disturb my lady, but it is time you try on your wedding dress." She said. I sighed and rolled my eyes following her to a fitting room.
      I stood up onto a fitting stand with the dress on, gosh it was beautiful... I wasn't going to resist this wedding.
      "One last final touch." The lady said coming up to me with a broach that I received.
      "Where did you get that?" I said.
      "Your mother wanted you to wear it." The lady smiled. I was confused, I stood there and just stared at her.
      "Where is my mother?" I asked.

      The lady hesitated, whatever she wanted to tell me, someone told her not to tell. I tilted my head slightly confused...
      "I wasn't supposed to tell but... your mother and father didn't just leave, they are in the dungeons. Your brother locked them up for a reason but didn't tell me why... sorry." The lady said. I gasped.
"I must get them out-
"No, please don't, your brother will find out I told you." She said.
"I will not let him hurt you, I promise that." I said. I took of the dress and left the room heading to the dungeons.

Down there were 2 guards. I walked down the hall of cells and finally got to my mother and fathers. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled. The guards came and pushed me back. "Release them right now." I demanded. They looked at each other and back at me. "I'm sorry Helena but, Lord Isaac said not to." One of them said.
"Does it look like I give a damn what he said? Release them now." I said. One grabbed a pair of keys and unlocked the jail.

Mother and father came out and I hugged them. "Gosh I was afraid you actually left without saying goodbye." I said. Mother and father looked at me confused. "Is that really what Isaac told you." Father said. "Yea... what's the matter with him why did he lock you up." I said.
Mother grabbed my hand, "that's a discussion for later we mustn't stay in this castle if Isaac doesn't want us here." She said.
"We'll go to my husbands castle, it is just in the city. We'll... sneak out the stable way and steal horses." I said. They were confused at first then nodded their heads and followed me.

      We arrived at Dominic's Castle and went in, into his house area.
      I saw him and ran up to him giving him a kiss. He smiled at me and looked at my parents.
      "What's the matter?" he asked me.
      "My brother, he's completely turned on us. Them really, not me." I told him. He nodded and went to go grab some water for them. "Sit, please. Tell what happened." Dominic said.

      Father, mother and I sat down and I cleaned their faces up from the dungeon dust. "Isaac will never be over what happened in Winterfell. I just don't understand, I've apologized and everything." Mother said. I dipped a rag into a bowl of water and squeezed the excess water out.
"He told us when we got to the dungeon, something like, I can finally take what's rightfully mine.-
"Our home..." I interrupted. Mother looked at me confused. "He can finally rule Tormont..." I said. Father looked at mother and mother look back at him. "I never told him it was named Tormont again, no no I didn't- I- oh...somebody had to have told him or sent a letter over here from the north." She said.

      I just nodded and handed the bowl of water back to Dominic. I leaned on his desk and just bowed my head trying to think. "Till then, my guards will show you to a room you'll be staying." Dominic said opening the door. Mother and father nodded and thanked Dominic as they left the room.
      Dominic closed the door and looked at me, "what do we do?" He asked me. I shook my head and shrugged, opening the balcony curtains that looked over at a beautiful landscapes

       I turned around and looked at Dominic, "I just can't think about that right now... only you." I said. "Your not a little worried about what's happening." Dominic said. "I am, I'm just kind of happy I'm here with you." I smiled at him. He chuckled and nodded.

      He walked up to me slowly and took my strap off my shoulder. I chuckled, he turned me around and kissed me along my neck as he pulled the other strap off and dropped my dress to the floor. Then he kissed down my back to my waist then my butt. I let out a moan and giggled.
      He quickly picked me up and took me to the bed and laid me down. I snickered as he started to spread open my legs. I bent my knees and he wrapped his arms around my legs and made his way to my clit. I let out another moan and just kept moaning.
      He came up to my face and kissed my neck. I just smiled and chuckled all night long with him.