8

I left the castle without telling mother or father. Like they'd care where I am all day. There were 4 soldiers behind us so we were alright anyway. "Thank you for coming with me, I've never been somewhere other than my home and Winterfell." I said. "No girl like you should ever be out here alone just trying to grab a drink." Robb said.

      I felt kind of disappointed that he said that. I was hoping that he'd say that he wanted to hang out with me. Not babysit me...

      We finally arrived at some type of bar. "This is not a part of Winterfell, people only pass here so you never know if it could be an enemy inside." He said as we got off our horses. We went inside and sat at a table. Somebody walked up to us and asked us what we wanted to drink. I asked for the best alcohol they had and Robb got the same.

      "Thought you might have wanted to share a drink with me again." Robb said chuckling. "Hmm I guess your right I should've." I said before tasting it for the first time. I coughed a little after taking a couple sips. "That's strong." I said struggling to cough. "I think the soldier behind you wants you." Robb said staring at him. I turned around him and both of his friends was looking our direction also.

      "Or they want you. Lord Stark, son of the King Ned Stark. Fine peace of meat that they'll tell their king that they've killed." I said drinking more of the alcohol. He laughed at my joke a little. Damn he has an attractive laugh. "Let's play a game." Robb said. He took my cup and placed it down. "Fine what game."

      "Truth or dare" Robb said. "Alright, dare." I said ready for anything he'd say. "I dare you to go over there and flirt with one of those soldiers that were staring over here." Seriously? I would've been up to any dare that had to do with him. "Fine." I said standing up. Before I went over I took off my fur coat and gave it to Robb.

      I walked over there with my drink in my hand. And sat beside one of the men. I turned my head and whispered something in his ear. He whispered something back and I noticed Robb staring deeply. I wanted to make it even juicier so I reached my hand down the man's leg and made my way up his leg he started massaging my thigh at the same time. I whispered in his ear "we'll continue this another time."

      I walked back over to Robb and sat down. "Who taught you how to do that." Robb said. He was definitely questioned, he was a tiny bit jealous. "I taught myself, didn't want to practice with a man."

      "It's time to go, it'll get dark soon." Robb said standing up. "No no, sit down. We haven't finished." I said. Robb stared at me for a good 3 seconds. Then finally placed his coat down. "Fine."

      "Truth or dare." I asked robb. "Truth." He said quickly. I chuckled a bit. "Is it true you have slept with 2 different woman already." "Yes lately mother found out I slept with 2 different woman." He said that a bit proudly. Like he was finally a man now..We played a little longer but then we mostly talked.

      Finally when it was night time we went back to Winterfell. We got back late but nobody was running around the castle worried for where we were. "Perfect I can sneak back to my room." I said turning towards Robb. He gently grabbed my chin and pulled me closer in. He kissed my cheek and we said are good nights and I headed to my room.

      I was walking down the castle hallway to my room, smiling and thinking about me and Robb's time together. I heard a crying coming from one of the rooms on 2 doors from my room. I knocked on the door to ask if I could come in. I went in the room and Sansa was crying at the edge of her bed.

      I close the door, rushed over to her and sat beside her. "What happened Sansa?" I said comforting her. Her dress was a bit wet from her tears and her hair was messed up. It seemed she'd been crying for a while. "Fathers going to kill lady and it's all Aryas fault. Joffrey attacked Arya and Nymeria jumped on him and bit him. What if Joffrey doesn't want to marry me!" Sansa said crying and sobbing.

      "I'm sure she didn't mean to, and who wouldn't want to marry you Sansa. Your beautiful and smart." I said storming my hands through her hair and fixing it. "Cmon let's get you to bed." I got her up and grabbed her nightgown for her. "Where did you go?" She said walking behind the changing area. "With Robb, we went to grab a drink with one of the villages." I said sitting back down. Sansa peeked her head out. "Robb never goes anywhere with a woman in that type of way. I think he might like you." Sansa said coming from behind the changing area. "Me father and Arya are leaving to Kings Landing tomorrow morning" she came and sat on the bed with me.

      "The capitol, you've always wanted to go there." I said laying back on her bed. "Stay here with me for the night. I don't want to hear a crying wolf to sleep. And I don't want to be alone tonight." She said getting under her covers. I took out my hair and took off my shoes and went to sleep in my dress only, and got under the covers to. I stayed with her for the night and went to sleep.