6

We stood behind the Stark family as the Lannisters approached, wearing my fur coat in a long brown dress. Jaime Lannister, Joffrey Lannister Robert Baratheon, and Cersei Lannister, all four stepped off their horses and approached the stark family. "That's the Queen, Cersei, and that her twin brother Jaime-" William spoke but I interrupted. "Shut up! Notice how nobody else is speaking but you.." I said. William rolled his eyes and looked back at the people greeting each other.

We watched and waited for the greeting to be over. Everybody silent as they waited. Then I saw Joffrey Lannister.. ew. Can't believe Sansa might marry him.

***

I sat beside Sansa at dinner. Everybody eating and enjoying food. Arya and Bran playing with their food and running around. "They seem to be enjoying their selves." I said. "Well they better sit down before mother yells at them." Sansa says eating her food.

A food flies across the table and splats on Sansa's face. "Arya!" Sansa yelled. All the men start laughing and I quickly wipe it off for her. Tried to hold in my laugh seeing that it was Arya that threw it. "Im going to get some air." I said, I snuck a cup of alcohol when my mother looked away.

I walked outside and went to sit down somewhere and drink it. "Aren't you a little young for that." A voice from behind me said.

"Great I've been caught. Hello again Robb." I placed my cup of alcohol down. He grabbed it and drank some of it. "It's alright, someday you'll start drinking. Wedding or not." He said looking up at the sky. "What are you doing out here?" I said. "Same as you running from the loud party." The music inside changes, same tempo and speed.

"My mother thinks you like Jon." Robb says handing the alcohol to me. I laugh a little, "I don't want to marry, not yet at least. Especially Joffrey." I said after drinking the rest of the alcohol. "Not even Joffrey, he's a handsome one." Robb says laughing.

"I rather kiss his mother than be forced to Marry Joffrey fucking Lannister."

"Almost every man wants to marry you. You are very beautiful, they think you'll make beautiful children with them, you'll get them really rich for your beauty." Robb says looking down at the dirt. "Exactly why I don't want to marry yet. I don't want them to marry me for just how I look." I say getting up. "I understand that." He says.

I reach for his hand to go back inside. "Cmon people will wonder where we are." I said. He grabs my hand lightly and we walk back inside.

I let go of his hand and go sit back with Sansa. "I think my brother likes you." Sansa says smiling at me. "I think Joffrey likes you."

"You agree? I do too, i think his mother is starting to like me also. I think we'll get married soon." Sansa says. "Then you'll get to go live at his big castle in Kings Landing. Like you've always wanted." I said. I didn't want Sansa to leave to go with Joffrey. I started to believe my mother what she said about the Lannisters. I didn't trust them.

"I'm going to take a bath, goodnight Sansa." I hugged her and left dinner and headed to my room.