24

It was days before we were leaving to see Waldorf Fray. Me and Robb watched some of his men train outside in the courtyard.
"Your okay with the fact that we're going to see Walder and that his daughter I was supposed to marry will be there, right?"
"Of course I am. What's the worst that could possibly happen. I'm sure she'll find another handsome young man, someday."
"I'm.. handsome?" Robb chuckled.
"Shut up." I laughed. He laughed with me.

***

Later on when we weren't in the castle while I was drying Robb off from the rain and we were all talking with his uncle, Edmure and Caitlyn.
"I've seen wet shits I liked better than Walder Fray." His uncle said. Then he looked at me.
"Apologies your grace spent to many years around pikeman." He said to me.
"It's alright I've spent to many years in a castle full of many men and a few woman who are only lady's." I said and Robb chuckled.
"Why don't you all head to bed, we've got a full day of traveling." Robb said. They all left the tent and me and Robb headed to bed.

Me and Robb laid in bed with the candles lit, his arms around me. And my hand stroking through his hair. He kissed me a couple times, everywhere.. he got up and went to his desk and sat.
"Let's see.. you speak English. And only English?" Robb said.
"Not just English, Valyrian..."
"Valyrian?" Robb smiled.
"Yes. My mother taught me when I was young. Sometimes I'd speak it under my breath. I'd say something like... Doru-borto vali"
" What does that mean?"
"Stupid men." I chuckled.
"Doro-borto yale." Robb tried to say it.
"Close enough." I laughed.
Robb stopped whatever he was doing and turned towards me.
"You could teach me. Then we could travel across the sea, stay in a nice beautiful palace that look over at the countryside, and the other side looks over to the ocean."
"Sounds like a fantasy." I said softly.
"Then I shall take you to it." Robb smiled at me. I laughed a little bit. I wanted to believe Robb was going to take me. We had a whole life to spend with each other.
"The castle is yours. I put it in your name."
"Your lying..." I sat up quickly.
"And 3 more, 2 in the North and 1 in the Countryside."
"I know I should be running into your arms right now, kissing and hugging you. But... I don't deserve it, you do. I'm just a lady." I said. Robb stood up and came to sit beside me.

"It's ours. If we ever travel to this side of the north we have a castle to stay in, or to the other side of the north. But when I win my war and we decide to live in the countryside. We have another castle." Robb said it with so much passion.
Like a real king. He knows what he wants and how to handle it.
"It's you and me against everybody." Robb said. I whispered I love you to him and slammed my lips agains his. He climbed on top of me and we just kept kissing all night long.

***

I visited the library again to go find the same exact book. I walked in and it was a bit dark. No candles lit but the place wasn't that messy.
I walked towards the shelf i last picked up on, the old man wasn't there. As I headed towards I called his name.
"Old man! Where are you?"
"Hellooo anybody there."
Nobody appeared for a moment then he came around the corner.
"I-I didn't expect you to come... through you'd never return."
"I thought I told you I'd return, we left off at a bad place last time. I'm sorry." I walked towards the book, he had left it out on the table.
"Oh your Grace, you have nothing to apologize about. I pushed you to think you were different." The old man apologized. I nodded my head and opened the book.
He lit a couple of candles so it would brighter in the the room.
"Could you tell me more." I said. He smiled and walked over to me and turn the pages of the book.