7

In the morning I wanted to go say goodbye to Jon Snow before he left. I fixed my hair myself and threw on a coat. Ran to the courtyard where all the men would be leaving from to go join the watch at the wall. I watched Robb hug him goodbye and waited. He noticed me after Robb walked away and I walked towards him.

      "Vacation already? I thought you loved this place." I said sarcastically. He laughed a little. "Glad I'm finally leaving, it's also for the best that I'm out of catelyns way." He says tightening the saddle. "One favor, just don't die till the next time I see you." I chuckled.

      He laughed a little, took a glance at me and then hugged me. I hugged back tighter just the same way he would do. "Be safe Jon Snow. Please." I said. I let go and moved back a little so he could get on his horse. "Goodbye Lena."
"Goodbye Jon."

      I watched him leave with the rest of the men. I waited till he got pass the gate till I could see him in the distance. The sun rising behind the clouds. Like it is everyday. Winter is coming.

***

      After I got ready and had breakfast I snuck down to where the men are working. When I marry I want to already have a sword made for me so I thought I'd ask one of the men to make me one. "There's no place for a girl like you down here." One of the men said. "No. But I was wondering if you could make a sword for me." Demanding them.

      "You have a 1,000 soldiers to protect you princess go on somewhere." One of the men said. Then they all started laughing. "But will 1,000 soldiers really please a future Queen." I said. They all went silent. The man I was talking to came closer to me. "Get out of here before you even regret coming down her-" I pointed a blade to his stomach. "Make me a sword or I'll have Ned Stark take all of your heads and I'll hang yours as decoration in my room." I said pushing deeper on the blade.

      "Or should I use your head." Looking back at one of the other men. "Of course my lady, it'll be ready by tonight." The man said. I let go on the blade and walked to the way I snuck in. "I'd give her a good fucking next time she comes down here disrespecting me." One of the men said quietly. I turned around and threw the blade at the wood. "Get to work on my sword or the next blade that's thrown goes through your head." I said and walked away. Nobody else said anything and got back to work.

      When I came back up my father appeared around the corner. "What are you doing coming from down there?" He said. I didn't want to tell him what I was actually doing but there was no excuses I could think of or possibly come up with. "I wanted a sword." I said proudly. He laughed, I expected him to get mad at me. "Your becoming quite the lady. Might become Queen of The North someday." He said. "You really think so?!" I said. "No, I'm sure it won't happen until I'm dead." He says.

      "I might be leaving tomorrow morning, somewhere." He stopped walking. "Let me come with you, I'd like to be more involved. You allow me to do more things than mother does." Begging him to let me join his travels. He laughs again. "You can't, your mother won't allow it, and you need to be safe. I forgot to tell you, Bran has fallen from the tower, the starks and us may have enemies places." He says. "Bran fell?! Is he.."

      "No, he's crippled now, you might want to see him." Father says. I hurried to go see him and kissed my father on the check before I had gone.

***

      I walked inside the room he was in to go visit him. His eyes were still shut. "They don't know when he'll wake up." I looked over and Catelyn Stark was sitting at his bedside. I walked over and sat on the other side. "He's a strong one, survived that fall and is still alive." I said stroking my hands through his hair. "But now he is a crippled boy thanks to whoever pushed him off the tower." Catelyn raised her voice at me.

      "Yes I know your son is crippled now but he's something special, if not a soldier or a warrior he's something way more special. I'm sorry for what happened truly, and I hope they find out who it was. Seriously Catelyn." I stood up and walked over to her. She stood up and grabbed my hands. "I'm sorry Helena for acting disrespectful to you the other day." Catelyn said. "That's passed. It's alright." I left the room and left her alone with her son.

      Did I really forgive her, not really. I may still hate her but something terrible had just happened to her son. As a future Queen I should be respectful.

***

Instead of going to join Sansa and Joffrey on their walk, I went to go practice more arrow shooting. I did it a couple times and shot it directly in the spot. I stared at it and took a couple breaths and smiled a little. Finally lowered my arrow proud that I got 13 in a row.

I went to put the bow and arrows that I shot back. There were 5 blades there, so I grabbed them and threw them a couple times and the fake mannequins. "Training for war?" I knew who said that immediately it was Robb Stark. "Something like that." I threw the last one and got it in the center of the mannequins head.

"It feels so easy, why are girls like me not allowed to do these things." I said grabbing the blades out of each spot i hit and putting them back. "There aren't many girls like you. You do remind me of my sister though, Arya." Robb says. While he was talking to me he has his hand behind his back. There's something about that I find attractive.

"She's a troublemaker that one." I chuckle a little. "Yea she is." He stared at me a little. "Do you want to go grab a drink, somewhere in the village." I said while pulling the arrows out. "I've got stuff to do, training and- actually, that doesn't seem like a bad idea." Wow Robb Stark would skip the stuff he has to do to go have a drink with Helena Certie. "I'll grab my horse." "And I'll grab mine." He repeated.