46

Whenever I'd walk around the city, I'd see a couple of the Dothraki people. I always thought there culture was cool ever since my mother told me stories of them. My brother is not a big fan of them but he is polite about it.
      When I got back to the palace Alban rushed over to me.
      "The ladies are bugging they're talking about a smell coming out of the casket. We need to fix it."
       He grabbed my hand and lead me to a room. Right as I walked in there was a disgusting smell, I immediately covered my by mouth and nose.
      "What is that smell?"
      A lady appeared behind me and had her nose covered, "Whatever you bought here in that casket. It needs to be gone."
      She walked down the hallway and I closed the door.
      "Listen Helena I know your trying to help your brother, but he seems he's happy now. Let's dig Mara a grave and let her rest in peace."
      "No, I will go talk to him now alright."

      I rushed upstairs out of the basement looking for my brother. He was in the gardens with his wife. He was happy, and she was happy. I walked towards him in a hurry but all a sudden he reach his hand and placed it on his wife's stomach.
       I couldn't believe my eyes.
      Now I was a little mad.
      He's completely started a new life.
I turned the corner and minded my business and carried on with my day. I saw Jorah and quickly ran towards him.
      "Jorah I need a favor, you helped me find Isaac now I need another."
      "It took me a while to find Isaac so whoever this is needs to be in the area."
      "Well I need you to find me a witch, and I'm sure there in the are-
      "A Witch? Those are myths."
      "It's not, I've heard tales of witches bringing people back to life in the North. Besides you do what I say now."
      He looked around and sighed and looked back at me. He nodded and walked away. I assumed he was about to get right to the job. 

       Later on at dinner the whole family ate, and Isaacs wife. We talked we laughed it was a nice peaceful dinner. Jorah appeared in a corner and I walked towards him.
      "So?"
      "We found a witch I got her to come with me to the castle."
      "Can I talk with her now?"
      He nodded at me. I walked back to the table and fully excused myself. I followed Jorah downstairs to the basement.
      "Anna smells zohhe gwe ven a deceased khado."
      I looked at Jorah confused.
      "We can't get her to talk normally she's just talking this weird language."
      I listened to her carefully trying to figure out what she was saying.
       "She's Dothrakian. It's Dothraki language." I giggled.
      "Well nobody here really knows the language."
      "I learned some when I was younger and then continued learning it last year. I can speak to her.
      "me smells ven graddakh ma zhey mahrazh zin hasn't told anna fini i'm doing jinne."
      "anha qafa ha yer jinne. anha zigerelat yeri help, anni inavva she law died vosma me has jin enta zin inside ki mae."
      "anha laz check if enta nem thir che vos ma kirekosi neak me has sindarine."

     Jorah looked at me all confused.
      "What's are you guys saying."
      "Shes gonna check if the baby is alive or how long it has left till it dies."
      He nodded. I looked at the woman and singled to cover her nose. We walked in and a couple of men open the casket with their nose covered.
      Right when they opened it I turned around. I couldn't stand looking at Maras deceased body.
      The lady started chanting in Dothrakian. I stayed turned around trying to block the smell form my nose. She stopped and they closed the thing. Then we all rushed out of the room.
      "anha laz hash it, vosma yer eth azhat anna jin couple days. me seems me doesn't ray sekke neak sindarine." The witch said to me. I turned to Jorah.
      "She can do it she says. We need to give her a couple days."
"Shall I inform your brother on what is going on?"
"No, I will okay. I just need to figure out what to say."
"Yes my lady."

Later on my brother hosted a dinner. People from across Pentos came and he invited some of the Dothraki. There was dancing, a whole lot of fucking and talking and drinking. It was all very exciting.
I didn't think my brother was this good at throwing parties. I didn't know he even liked throwing these type of parties. I sat at a table with my little brother and Jorah and a couple of other men. There was this one thing that was stuck on mind. It was the fact that we had my brothers dead wife in the basement with a baby inside of her. I also had a thought that maybe my brother had completely forgot Mara was carrying a child. He probably thought it was dead and didn't want to think about the fact that his baby was dead.
Now that I think of it, how would he feel if I told him I could bring his baby alive? What will his current wife think? Will he be furious at me. It's not normal for a witch to bring a baby back alive. If I do it I'd be in the wrong and it'd be messed up to ruin my brother and his wife's relationship. Then again, I'm doing something good, my brother will have a child. Maybe not his current wife's child but he'll blessed with a child.