Chapter 1

My Name is Jasmine I have long black hair and Emerald green eyes. I know weird, as soon as you hear Jasmine you think the Disney Princess Jasmine who lived in a Castel and lived happily ever after with her first love.

Well this story is far from that. I have been through hell and back literally. Does Dean and Sam know about that? Of course not and I made Castiel promise to Never tell them. When I got back From literal hell, Castiel Caught me up on everything about Jack, Lucifer coming back and Mary coming back from another universe and Jack accidentally killing her.

He said Dean and Sam think I just gave up on them, I told him that was okay I just didn't want them sacrificing anymore for me. "You know their going to be pissed about you just showing back up, I don't understand why we can't just tell them." Cass says with a sad look.

"Because Cass I don't want their pity, not even yours." I give him a stern look. "Just be ready for anything." Cass lets out a sigh. "You do realize we left things on bad terms right, me and Dean broke up, then months later I was just gone. It honestly made it easier for me to leave." I say sadly.

"You won't say what happen that night will you?" Cass asks. "Not right now but maybe another time." I say with a small smile. he nods his head. We walk up to the door and Cass walks in first. "Guys there's something, well someone you should see." Cass says nervously.

"If its Jack no, not after Mary." Dean spats. "I can hear the anger in his voice." "No, no it's not jack it's someone else." Cass clears his throat nervously. "Who?" I hear Sam asks. Cass looks back at me and motions his head to follow him. I slowly walk in to view and Sam jumps up and rush's to me with a smile and brings me in for a hug, I hug back.

"How? Where?" Sam asks. "Long story." I say with a smile pulling away. I look over and see Dean looking at me with a confused and angry look. "So, come crawling back cause you need something?" Dean asks in an annoyance.

"No, actually I heard y'all needed help though." I say with a blank expression. "Of course, you just decide to come back NOW and help." Dean says raising his voice. "Dean just accept her help, after all we could use her help." Sam says scolding Dean. "We can talk about what happen later." Cass says in a stern tone. Dean scoffs.

"Fine, whatever." Dean walks off. "I'll go talk to him." Cass follows Dean. "That went better than I thought." I say letting out a scoff. "How have you been?" Sam asks. "Fine." I say with a fake smile. "We missed you, Even Dean did he's just... you know how he is." Sam says with an apologetic look. I let out a sigh. "I know, I missed y'all too." I say with teary eyes and Sam brings me in for another hug.

~Memory~

I'm sitting at a bar after a hunt. I've been on my own now for some years, had to get away from my home town after what happened to my mother and Father. These guys come walking in and sit next to me. One of them smiles and winks at me. "I'm Dean." one of them says.

"Hi." I say flashing a smile at him and taking a drink of my whiskey. "I'm assuming they are the Winchester brothers, I'm not sure who the guy is with them." "I can hear them talking about a Demon case here in Tennessee." "I already took care of it." I say running my finger around the rim of my glass.

They look at me with a shock look. "By yourself?" Sam asks. "Maybe, maybe not." I say with a smirk. "How did a fine woman like you get wrapped in all this Demon crap?" Dean asks. I roll my eyes. "Family business." my smirk disappears and frown appears on my face.

"I get that." Dean says drinking his beer. "If you want, you can come back with us." Sam says with a small smile. "We could use an extra hand." the other person says. "Who are you?" I ask the rest of my whiskey.