Chapter 4

Once we got there they introduced us to everyone. I met Shane, Lori, Carl, Carol, Sophia, Andrea, Dale, Glenn, Jacqui and T- dog. "I don't get a good feeling about Shane or Lori."  "Let me guess you're still sharing a tent with Cass." Dean scowls. "Cheer up Dean I'm sure you'll find you a girl here to flirt with." I say with a sarcastic smile.

     "Jas please just...." Dean gets cut off by someone. "Hi, I'm Dale." Dale says with a sweet smile. "I'm Jasmine, and the guy with the Trent coat is Cass, and the two brothers are Sam and Dean." I say with a smile.

      "Dean!?" I hear a young boy yell out. I look up and see Lisa and Ben running into Deans arms. I scoff. "I was actually fucking kidding about that..."  "Hey you, okay?" Cas asks. "I'm better than ever why?" I ask with a forced smile and walk off. I grab my crossbow and head towards the woods.

      "Hey, ya aint going out there by yer self-right?" I hear Merle asks. "I was but if y'all wanna tag along that's fine." I say with a smirk. Merle and Daryl follow me into the woods. "So, what did ya do before this apocalypse happened?" Merle asks. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I say quietly looking around.

     "Come on try us." Merle says with a smirk. "I think it's best if you stay quiet, so you don't scare the food away." I say in an irritated tone. "I like her." I hear Daryl speak. I was able to get a few squirrels, and Daryl got a nice sized buck. Merle helped drag it back to the camp.

     "What did y'all do before the apocalypse?" I ask. "I went to the military for a bit, then came back and me and little brother here worked on cars for a while." Merle says as they drag the buck up the hill. I walk behind them and pick the front of the buck up. We hung the deer up to skin it; I skinned the squirrels. I heard small footsteps walk up to me.

     "I'm Carl." The little boy says. "Hi, and what's your name sweety?" I ask the little girl. "S-Sophia." The little girl says nervously. "What a pretty name." I smile at them. "Thank you." She says with a smile. "Y'all wanna play a game?" I ask with a smirk.

     "YES!" They both say excitedly. "Make sure it's okay with yalls moms okay." I say with a smile. "Okay!" They both say as the runoff. I chuckle. "They said we can play!" Carl says with a big smile. I place the skinned squirrels on the tailgate of the truck.

     "Y'all go hide and I'll count to ten and find y'all." I say turning around and hearing them run off. I start counting. "10! ready or not here I come!" I yell out. I see movement behind a tree I slowly walk out. "Gotcha." I pick up Carl and spin him around, He starts laughing.

      "Come on let's find Sophia." I say laughing. We found Sophia behind a bush. "Hey, do you mind If I play with y'all?" Ben asks with a nervous smile. "Yeah, of course." I say with a smile. We ended up playing for a while. "Alright guys y'all have worn me out and I got Adult things I need to do." I say patting Carl on the shoulder.

     "Maybe we can play again tomorrow." Sophia says with a smile. "Definitely." I say kneeling down and hugging her. "Bye." Ben runs up and hugs me. "Bye." I say with a small smile. I started cooking the squirrels. "Hey uhm, thanks for being nice to Ben." Dean says awkwardly. "Why wouldn't I be nice to Ben he's a sweet kid." I check the meat.

     "I just wanted to say thanks." Dean says awkwardly. I just nod. "Look, seeing with you with them... that could've been us." Dean states. "You can have that now with Lisa." I spat hoping he'd drop it. "The thing is I wanted it with you." He states. "Dean please not now." I mumble. "Then when?" He lets out a huff before walking off. 

     Once the food was done, we all ate together and made small talk. "Are you thinking about Dean?" Sam asks with a sad look. I look up and see Lisa, Ben and Dean cuddled up next to each other. "Kinda yeah..." I say looking to the ground.