chapter 11

!Blood, smut!

      As morning came, I woke up to Daryl being gone... Must of went out hunting or to help the others keep watch. All the sudden I hear some commotion going on, so I got dressed and headed to the others.

      I hear people talking downstairs and head to them and see Andrea... "Andrea." I say calmly. "Jasmine, I-I'm so sorry I swear I didn't know..." Andrea says with regret written all over her face. "Cut the act, tell us why your here..." Rick glares at her. "Look, we can settle this." Andrea pleads. "There's room at Woodbury for all of you." Andrea adds.

      "You know better than that." Merle says with a chuckle. "What makes you think this man wants to negotiate? Did he say that?" Hershel asks. "No." Andrea simply says. "Then again I ask why did you come here?" Rick asks. 

      "Because he's gearing up for war, the people are terrified, and they see you all as killers." Andrea says. "They're training to attack." Andrea adds. "I'll tell you what, next time you see Phillip, you tell him I'm gonna take his other eye." Daryl glares at Andrea.

      "We've taken too much shit for too long; he wants a war he's got one." Glen says. "Rick, you have to sit down and talk to him... he has a whole town, y'all have lost so much already..." Andrea says. "You wanna make this right get us inside." Rick says. "No." Andrea states. 

       "Then we got nothing to talk about." Rick says. "There are innocent people there." Andrea says. Rick rush's off. I let out sigh. "Jasmine please talk to him..." Andrea pleads with me. "What makes you think anyone would listen to me?" I ask with a scoff. 

      "Just please try, I don't want anyone to get hurt... or worse killed." Andrea says with a sad look. I rub my hands down my face and walk out. A little later Glenn went out and got Andrea a car so she could get back safely. "Y'all take care." Andrea says before getting in the car.

       I spent the rest of the day helping put walkers down and spent some time with Maggie, Carol, and Michonne. "So, how are things with Daryl?" Maggie asks with a smirk. "He uhm, he told me he loves me." I smile remembering last night.

       "You love him too right?" Carol asks with a smile. "Yeah, very much so." I say with a smile. "He hurts you let me know." Michonne says with a smirk. "You'd be the first ones I go to if it does happen." I say with a chuckle, they laugh.

      "How are things with Merle?" I ask with a smirk. "Better, Sophia just adores him." Carol says with a small smile. "Well, he hurts you again... you know where to find me." I say with a smirk. "Of course." Carol says with a smile.

       "You and Glenn still good?" I ask. "Yeah, we are... we are a lot better now." Maggie says with a smile. "You and Andrea knew each other for a while before Woodbury?" I ask. "Yeah, she was in bad shape when I found her... then we found Woodbury, and I knew as soon as she saw Phillip she was under his stupid spell." Michonne clenches her jaw.

      "I'm sorry." I say with a sad look. "You knew her too?" Michonne asks. "A little yeah, we didn't really talk much." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Do you really trust Merle?" Michonne asks. "I want to trust him yeah; I just think he did what he had to survive. I know still what he did was horrible and inexcusable... I'm sorry you and Maggie went through what y'all went through." I say sadly.

        "As long as he keeps his distant and doesn't start anymore Bullshit were good." Maggie states. "Agreed..." Michonne says. I nod my head. "Come on let's head inside with the others." Carol says with a small smile, and we follow her. We go down and eat with everyone and I help Carol with the dishes and putting away.

    We sit with each other while Beth sings. "She has a beautiful voice." I whisper to Daryl. He grunts in agreement. "She's sang for us before. at the farm and when we first arrived here." Daryl whispers to me. I just grunt. He kisses my forehead; I lean into his touch.

    When she finished her song, we talked a little longer and headed to bed. "So, today was somethin' with Andrea just showing up like that." I state laying on the bed. "Mhm, definitely wasn' expecting it." Daryl sates taking his shirt off. "Mhm, yeah." I mumble chewing on my thumbing eyeing him. 

     He looks at me and raises and eyebrow. he climbs on the bed and hovers over me. I cup my hand on his cheek. "I love you." I look at him lovingly. "I love ya most." He says with a smile. He leans down and passionately kisses me. My hands find their way in his hair, he relaxes under my touch.

       Our tongues glide over each other. Before we know it both of our clothes are completely off. His hands all over me, mine are all over him. We can't keep our hands to ourselves... The way he touches me, kisses me, Fucks me. He rubs his fingers against my folds and sticks a finger inside me.

       I suck in a breath. "So, wet for me." He mumbles in my ear. "Only for you." I gaze up into his eyes. He lines his dick to my entrance and pushes in. "Fuck." I dig my nails into his back. "Shit baby, your so fucking tight." Daryl says. I lean up and start kissing his neck. I can't help but to bite his shoulder to keep from yelling out.

       I feel sparks with every touch, and every kiss. "Daryl." I moan. He kisses right below my ear. I drag my nails down his back. "Fuck, baby." I smash my lips to his and our tongues glide over each other. "I'm so close baby." Daryl groans. "Me too." I mumble against his lips. "I can feel you clenching around me... shit." Daryl pulls out and finishes on my stomach.

      We're both breathing heavy. He gets up and cleans us up and lays in bed and puts his arm around my waist. "I love you baby." Daryl whispers in my ear. I lean into him. "I love you most." I say with a sleepy smile. we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

That's it for this chapter!! Leave a comment and let me know what y'all think!! Leave a vote!!!

~Edited 9/14/2024~