Chapter 15

!Blood!

~Jasmine's pov~ ~Few months later~

~Memory/Nightmare~

     Milton gets closer and closer to her... I can't do anything... I tried so hard making noises, but he wouldn't come near me... No, no, no, this can't be happening. He bites into her shoulder I let out a sob. She stabs Milton in the head with the plyers. She gets in the floor undoing my tape. 

      "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I sob. "Shh, not your fault." Andrea says. "I tried, I tried." I continue sobbing. "Hey, not your fault. This would've happened if you were here or not." Andrea says undoing my hands and she helps me get the tape off my feet. We crawl across the floor and lay up against the wall. "I just wanted all of us to get along." Andrea says. "I know, I know you did." I lay my head on her shoulder.

It gets quiet for a minute... I hear the groaning. "No, no, no." I start sobbing once again. She turns her head to bite me.

~End of memory/Nightmare~

        I jolt up breathing heavy. "Hey, I'm here." Daryl moves my hair out of my face. "I couldn't save her or Milton." Tears fall down my face. "Shh, I'm here." Daryl pulls me into his chest. "I watched her get bit and there was nothing I could do..." I bury my face in his chest.

        I lean up wiping the tears away. "I need to get to work." I get up off the bed. "Baby, don' push yourself." I hear Daryl say. "Okay." I give him a small smile. "Will you hear Rick out?" Daryl asks nervously. "No." I bluntly say. I head out and head for the gate and start killing these fucking walkers.

         I keep getting Memories and flashbacks from the incident as I stab each one. I jump as I feel someone touch me. "Easy, just me." Carl says with a chuckle. "Hey, Carl." I say with a sigh. "My uhm, my dad wants to talk to you." Carl says nervously. "Alright." I mumble patting him on the shoulder and walking off to Rick.

       "What?" I bluntly ask. "I- I wanted to talk to you about Woodbury." Rick says nervously. "Go ahead tell me what you wanna tell me." I look him in the eye. "I-I'm sorry, all he told me was that you were his daughter... and he'd been searching for you for years.... I thought you would be happy to see him, I also thought you was working for him..." Rick says with an apologetic look.

        "He's not the farther that I once knew... I would've never gone back to my father, but you wouldn't know that no one would..." I simply walk away. I grab my crossbow and head out to go hunting. It's been a while since I've heard from Cass, I wonder how they are doing... All the sudden A yellow line pops up in the woods and Jack pops up.

       "Jas, I." He rushes up to me. "Hey, what happen?" I ask hugging him. "It's bad Jas, we need you." Jack says. "Alright, I'm coming." I say with no hesitation. "You might wanna say bye first." Jack nods toward me. "It's just this time Jas we don't know if we'll get a chance to say goodbye in the end." Jack says sadly looking behind me.

       I look behind me and see Daryl standing there. I let out a sigh. I walk up to him. "You're leaving." Daryl bluntly says. "Yeah, they need my help." I say with an apologetic look. He just nods his head. "Will I see you again?" Daryl asks with a hurt look. "I hope so." I pull him in for a hug. "Are ya leavin' cause of me?" Daryl asks. I pull away and cup my hands on his face.

      "No." I start feeling guilty. "I swear, I didn't know what Rick was going to do that day, I know it seemed weird cause we were both trying to talk you into staying but I swear I didn't know." Daryl mumbles. I shut him up by smashing my lips to his. His tongue glides over mine. He pulls me closer. I slowly break away. he kisses me slowly. "I love you." I stroke my thumb along his cheek.