Chapter 16

!Blood!

      Jerk. I hear Beth say. I chuckle. He definitely can be that. I huff. We hear a walker growling. "Get behind that tree." I do the same. I slowly get my angel blade ready. Beth slowly reaches down and grabs a rock and throws it in another direction to draw the walkers away.

      "Smart idea.." Only one stayed behind, and Beth gets her knife out. Luckily, it walks away. We hear a twig snap. I look over to see Daryl, he's got his vest back on. I let out a sigh. He just walks off. I scoff and roll my eyes. I think we made it a way, I'm pretty sure we gotta go that way for booze. Beth says.

      "What the hell, you brought us back." Beth states. I let out a sigh. "I'm not staying in this suck ass camp." Beth states angrily, and she flips him off, I chuckle. Daryl grabs her. "Hey, you had your fun." Daryl states. "Daryl, let her go." I'm getting annoyed with his attitude.

    "What the hell is wrong with you?! Don't you feel anything!? I figured with Jasmine back; you be in a better mood." Beth states. I feel a pain in my heart. "Do you wanna spend the rest of our lives staring into a fire eating mud snake." Beth states. "Screw that. We might as well do something." Beth adds.

     "I can take care of myself, and I'm gonna get a damn drink." Beth states. "I'm with her." I follow Beth. We walk out to an open field and what looks to be an old golf course. Daryl walks up behind us. "Golfers like to booze it up, right?" Beth asks. "I don't see why not." I shrug my shoulders. We all look over to see some walkers. "Come on." We follow her.

       We walk up to the front doors. Beth tries opening it, but it's locked. " Great" We notice the walkers getting closer. We head around back to look for another door. Daryl walks up to the door and slowly opens it. We get inside and search the place. We noticed some walkers hanging. Daryl finds a flashlight. Beth also finds a flashlight.

         Daryl finds some money and starts stuffing his bag full. "Why are you keeping all that stuff?" Beth asks. Walkers start banging on the doors. We leave through another set of doors. Beth goes searching for her booze. "So, are you not gonna talk, period?" I scoff. Daryl just ignores me.

     "Of course you are." I mumble. All of a sudden, I hear Beth and a walker. When I get to her, she's already stabbed it in the head. "Thanks for the help." Beth states. "You said you could take care of yourself." Daryl states. I let out a frustrated sigh, walking past both of them.

     "Can't you talk to Daryl?" Beth asks. "Nope, tried just ignores me." I shrug my shoulders. Beth walks up to a walker that's split in half. "Help me take her down." Beth says. "It doesn't matter." Daryl mumbles. "It does." Beth states. Daryl gets up and helps her.

         A clock goes off, and we hear walkers. "Shit." I say to myself. we run into another room and start killing them. Daryl grabs a gold club beating the shit out of one. Blood gets splattered all over Beth's shirt. She takes the top part off, walking into another room. "You probably think this is stupid, and it probably is, but I don't care." Beth states.

      "We don't get to lay down and cry, so beat up on walkers if that makes you feel better, but I need to do this." Beth walks off. "What the hell happened while I was gone?" I ask to myself walking past Daryl. "I found some Peach Schnapps. Is it any good?" Beth asks. "No." Daryl states. 

      "If you mix it with something, yeah, sure." I add. "Well, we don't have nothin' to mix with it don' we?" Daryl snaps at me. I roll my eyes. "He finally speaks." I say sarcastically. "Well, it's the only thing left." Beth states. Daryl grabs some darts and starts messing with it.

     "Who needs a glass right." Beth says. She starts to cry. "Beth, hey, come here." I bring her in for a hug. Daryl walks up and grabs the bottle, smashing it on the ground. "Aint gonna have your first drink be no damn Peach Schnapps." Daryl says. "Come on." Daryl grumbles, opening a door. We get up and follow him.