Chapter 9

~Jasmine's pov~

       I walk in a cell and watch Maggie with the baby. "She's cute." I state. "Yeah, she is." Maggie says with a small smile as she feeds her. "I'm sorry about Daryl." Maggie says with a sad look. "Y'all did what y'all had to do, I'm not angry with anyone." I let out a sigh. "Daryl made his choice." I look to the ground.

       "I think if we see him again, you'll forgive him." Maggie says with a small smile. "What makes you think that?" I scoff. "Because you love him. Anyone can see that, since we all met, we could see how much y'all love each other, even the kids noticed." Maggie explains with a smile.

"Do I love him? Did I have feelings for him back when we first met..."

~Memory~

I'm lying in bed next to Daryl. I stare at his gorgeous blue eyes. "Some people would probably think it's weird that I think he's beautiful, but they could suck a pair of balls before I'd care what they'd think."

       It's been two months; I don't have much longer left since the situation with Dean and the Deal and my baby... "Hey." I hear Daryl's rough but gentle voice pull me out of my thoughts. "Morning." I say with a smile. "Mornin." He says with a tired smile.

        "It'll be okay." He wipes a tear from my face I didn't even notice I was crying. "Shit, I'm sorry." I mumble sitting up and facing away from him. "Hey, you aint gotta do that." He gently grabs my chin making me face him. "I'm here for ya." He gently push's me to lay back down with him.

         "It aint your fault Jasmine." Daryl gives me a sad look. He puts his hand over my stomach, I feel butterflies in my stomach. "I can't catch feelings for him, not now... not when I'm literally so close to death... literally any day now."

       His face changes for a second. I don't know if it means my time is running out but I cant think about that right now. I lean up and gently press my lips to his. "You're a good man Daryl Dixon." I say with a smirk. "Your one hell of a woman." Daryl says with a smirk. 

        "How about we go hunting today?" I ask nervously. "Why not? Maybe we'll luck up and get a good-sized buck." Daryl says as he gets out of bed and changes clothes. I get out bed aswell and change into some warm clothes. I grab my compound bow, and he grabs his crossbow and we head outside and head for the woods.

        As were walking through the woods we got a rabbit and a couple of squirrels. All the sudden I hear growling noises. I look around and don't see anything and Daryl doesn't seem phased. "Is this it? Already? Shit, I can't let him witness this..."

           "Daryl, do you mind if I just spend some alone time out here for a minute?" I ask nervously. He raises his eyebrows at me. "Sure." he nods his head and walks off. I start walk off in another different direction. I can hear the growls getting louder and closer. I can hear their footsteps getting closer. There's nothing for me to do, my time is up now...

        I feel the hellhounds sink their teeth into my skin as they rip me apart. I let out a murderous scream! Never ending pain, all I can hear is them ripping my skin apart and my own screams. 

~end of memory~

          "Jasmine." Maggie says pulling me from the memory. "Yeah, sorry." I say with a nervous smile. "You, okay?" She gives me a worried look. "Yeah, just thought of something from the past." I say with a small smile. I hear some faint yelling and gunshots.

         "What's going on?" Maggie asks. "Don' know... stay here with the baby, I'll check it out." I say starting to walk off. "Jasmine, be careful!" Maggie yells out. I nod my head to her and rush off. I grab my gun out of my waistband and head outside. "Beth!" I yell out and her a gun and take cover.