Chapter 12

!Smut!

      I woke up in Daryl's arms. "I wish we could just stay like this forever." I kiss his forehead; his eyes flutter open. "Hey." Daryl says with a sleepy smile. "Hey." I smile back. "We gotta get up and help out with work." I say sitting up and stretching my arms.

     I feel his arm wrap around my waist and pull me back into bed. I let out a laugh. "What are you doing?" I ask playfully. He doesn't say anything for a minute, but he does kiss me passionately, I kiss back. "Be safe today, please." He says with worry written all over his face.

       "I'll be safe as long as you try to be safe." I say with a smirk. He chuckles. "Deal." He places a gentle kiss against my lips and lets me back up. We head downstairs to talk with everyone and eat. "Me, Michonne and Carl were gonna go on a run to grab some ammo and guns for this meet with the Govern." Rick says.

      "When is this meeting?" I ask. "I didn't know about there being a meeting..." "You aint going." Daryl says. "Excuse me?" I grit my teeth. "I agree with Daryl, maybe you should sit this one out." Rick says nodding his head. "This is just a meeting I don't see why I shouldn't go; just in case things go south you'll need the extra hand." I feel anger rise inside of me.

      "Why are they acting like this?" "That's why Daryl and few others are going with me." Rick says in a stern tone. "Come on now Rick, I don't see why she can't come." Hershel adds. "I have reasons, and I say she doesn't go." Rick says as he walks off.

       "Great." I scoff. "Jasmine wait." Daryl tries to reach for me, but I just walk off. "I can't be around any of them right now..." I head outside to help Carol and Maggie in the garden. "Maybe we can change his mind about you going." Maggie says.

       "I'm not worried about it anymore... they made it very clear they don't want me going for some reason." I look through the vegetables. "I guess I should stay back anyways to help out here." I say with a small smile. "We're happy to have you here Jasmine." Carol says with a smile.

        "I'm grateful for all of you." I say with a small smile. "You've made Daryl really happy being here... I didn't think I'd ever really see him smile." Carol says with a small smile. I just smile at her and nod my head.

~~~~Later that day~~~~~

        I'm outside killing off some of the walkers against the fence. "Jasmine why don't you come back inside and cool off a bit, you've been out here all day." Hershel says in a worried tone. I just nod my head. "I think it's almost time for Judith to feed if you wanna feed her?" Hershel asks following me.

       "Uh, yeah sure." I say nervously. Once we're inside I head upstairs and see her moving her little arms around in the air. I just stare at her for a moment before picking her up. She grips her little hand around my finger... I feel a pain in my heart.

      "Hey, are you hungry sweety." I coo. She makes small noises, and I take it as yes. I carry her to the kitchen and make her a bottle. I place the bottle to her lips, and she takes it. "You're so precious." I coo walking around with her in my arms. "She likes you." I hear Beth say.

       I flinch because I didn't know she was there. "Sorry." She says with a small smile. "It's okay." I say with a small smile. "You're really good with her." Beth says with a smile. "Thanks." I say with a smile. "You're really good with her too." I say with a smile.

       "I used to want kids; I had this boyfriend he was great by the way." Beth says with a sad smile. "I used to want a family with him, on a farm like the one I grew up on." She says with a smile. "I think I wanted a family at one point to." I say with a small smile. "With my lifestyle and now this apocalypse I'm too scared to even think about raising a baby in this." I say sadly.