Chapter 8

!Blood!

      Andrea runs up to the Govern and yells at him. She looks at me and mouths. "I'm sorry." I look away... "I asked you where your loyalties lie, you said here. Prove it, prove it to us all, brother against brother." The govern says. "Winner goes free, Fight to the death!" The Govern yells out. 

       "No!! Just let them go, please!" I yell out. "Shut up!" The guy punches me in the face. "Philip, please, don't do this. They are my friends." I hear Andrea speak. I can hear people cheering on Merle. " Did she say Phillip? If I get my hands on Merle I'mma whoop his ass my damn self."

      "Y'all know me! I'm gonna do whatever I gotta do, to prove!" Merle punches Daryl in the face. "That my loyalty is to this town!" Merle then kicks Daryl in the gut. "Oh, he's so dead." Merl keeps punching Daryl in the face as I just sit and watch and can't do anything about it... 

     I hear groaning noises and see men bringing walkers into the arena. "NO!" I squirm around, trying to get free. Andrea looks at me with an apologetic look. Daryl punches Merle in the face. Daryl charges at Merle, but Merle slams him to the ground, and the men hover the walkers around them...

      They both stand back up and are back-to-back. "What the hell do they have planned?" They start fighting against the walkers. "Philip, stop this! Please! Stop this!!" Andrea yells out. All of a sudden, gunshots go off, and the walkers go down. I slam my head backwards, headbutting the guy behind me.

      Once his grip loosens, I get out of his grip, turn around and punch him in the face, and fall to the ground. Someone tosses out a smoke grenade. I run up to Daryl and help put the walkers down. "Are ya okay?!" Daryl yells out. "M' fine, let's just get out of here!" I yell out.

       As we are running out, Daryl grabs his crossbow back from the dude, and Merle hits him in the head. "Daryl! Jasmine! Let's go!" Rick yells out. "They're all at the arena! This way!" Merle yells out. "You're not going anywhere with us!" Rick yells out.

      "You really wanna do this now!?" Merle yells out. I help Merle get one of the panels open so we can get out. "Rick, come on, we gotta go!" Daryl speaks. I help Merle take out some walkers. "A little help would be nice." Merle smashes the brain in on a walker. Daryl shoots one down.

     I continue stabbing them in the head with a knife. Rick and Maggie start shooting some. "Come on, we don't have time for this!" Merle says as he takes off. I follow behind. "Come on, let's go!" Daryl yells out. 

     We start getting closer to the car. "Glenn!" Rick yells out. "Rick! Rick!" I hear Glenn yell out. "Look, we have a problem here, and I need you to back up." Rick says calmly. "What the hell is he doing here!?" Glenn points at Merle.

       Michonne pulls her sword out. "Hey, hey! put it down!" I yell out. "He tried to kill me!" Michonne yells out. Rick steps in front of her. "Drop the sword." Rick says to her. "Get in line he's tried killing a lot of people." I state. "Look what he did! If it wasn't for him!" Glenn yells out Daryl interrupts him. 

     "He helped us get out." Daryl states. "Yeah, right, he beat the shit out of you!" Rick spats. "Ay, we both took our licks, man." Merle says. I run up to Merle and tackle him to the ground and start punching him in the face.

       All the anger I've built up inside just came out all on Merle. I was pissed at him, at God. Someone grabs me off him. "Let me go!" I yell out. "Quit it! Jas quit! Calm down!" Daryl pulls me into him. "Screw you!" I yank myself out of his grasp and storm off.

      "Jas! Jasmine!" Daryl calls for me. I feel someone grab my arm. "I said let me go!" I yell out. "I'm not letting you go this time." Daryl says with fear in his eyes. "I can't lose you again, not now, not ever." Daryl says with a scared look. I let out a shaky breath. "You won't lose me." I say with an apologetic look.