Chapter 19

!Blood!

     "She was pregnant?" I ask. "She didn't know for sure until the uhm.... hospital... she was scared you wouldn't want her or the baby." Beth explains. "I was horrible to her... I didn't get to tell her goodbye... Tell her I oved her." I wipe the tears away before they fall down my face.

      "She loved you Daryl so much." Beth places her hand on my back. "Yeah, see where that got her..." I scoff. I stare at her gun in my hand...

~Memory~

     "What kind gun is that?" Beth asks Jasmine. "It's called a Colt. It's supposed to be able to kill any supernatural being... except the devil or God." Jasmine scoffs. "So, God, Lucifer, ghosts, demons, angels... It's all real?" Beth asks. "Sadly, except the God I dealt with was a terrible person." I watch as Jasmine looks off into the woods. 

      The way the sun light captures her features, makes her eyes shine. "Why didn't you tell us?" Beth asks. "I told Daryl, I promised him not to freak out... also Death showed up while he was with me...." Jasmine laughs. I chuckle from the memory.

      "I was worried no one else would believe me... I mean it all sounds crazy." Jasmine shrugs her shoulders. "Well, now you have another person to talk to about it." Beth says with a small smile. "Thanks." Jasmine says. "We're family." Beth says with a smile.

~End of memory~

"Hey." Michonne brings me out of my thoughts. "Hey." I mumble. I grab Jasmine's blade and place it in Michonne's hand. "She'd want you to have this." I nod to her. "When y'all both walked through those gates at the prison.... Later that night I asked her what she thought about you... she said that we should trust you..." I scoff.

     "She had so much faith in everyone." Michonne sighs. "She shouldn't have though." I grit my teeth. I see Cas walking toward us. "I'm sorry, we did all we could... she sacrificed herself saving us..." Michone says.

       "I know... I'm here to fix this..." He says with a small smile. "What do you mean?" I ask nervously. He touches her head with two fingers and the bullet hole heals up. "H-How did you?" Michonne asks. "I have to take her with me for now... but you will see them again." Cas says with a smile.

      "She was pregnant." I state. "She is pregnant, like I said I'm gonna fix this." Cas says as they both just disappear. "She's just gone, again..."

~Jasmines pov~

      I jolt up taking a deep breath. "Jas." I hear Sam's voice. "Jasmine, hey take it easy." Dean says. "I'm good, I'm okay." I try catching my breath. "You're not okay, you died again." Sam says with a chuckle. We start laughing. 

     "How many times have you died now?" Dean asks with a smirk. "I lost count." I say with a chuckle. "Alright, no more dying." Ben says with a sad look. "Come here." I hold my arms open. He hugs me.

      "Thanks for keeping Dean in line." I say with a smile. "Hello, I'm the adult here." Dean says with a fake hurt expression. "Yeah, okay." Me and Lisa say at the same time. "We're so happy your back." Lisa says with a small smile. 

      "Thanks, glad to be back." I say with a smile. "Okay, seriously, I can be an Adult I am an adult." Dean states. we giggle. "What's' the plan now?" I ask. "We have one more hunt left in us, we need you with us." Dean says. "Alright, let's get to it."

       "Singer, Blankenship, and Kripke, FBI." Sam says. "Feds do home invasions now?" The officer asks. "Oh, yeah we're full service." Dean says. "Something weird over the wire, one of the bodies was drained?" Sam asks. "Oh, yeah, the throat torn out the whole nine. Some kind of cannibal crap." The officer says.