chapter 14

!Blood, Torture!

         I wake up handcuffed to a chair. I grunt. "Great muffled and handcuffed and not in the way I like." "I'm glad to see you're awake." Govern walks in the room. I just glare at him. He walks up to me and yanks the towel out of my mouth I spit in his face. He chuckles and wipes his face. "A little spit fire, just like your mother was." Govern says.

       "In my universe you're a decent guy, did all you could for family." I glare at him. "You're talking all this nonsense; you know that woman Michonne killed your sister." Govern spats. "In my universe she died in the womb, I absorbed her." I grit my teeth. "Well, how about I talk the same crazy as you, in this universe you had a sister one that was alive, well you were on crazy meds and disappeared." Govern spats glaring at me.

      I scoff. "I was probably put on crazy meds to deal with you." I spat right back. "I hate to do this to you, but you leave me no choice." Govern picks up a scalpel off the table next to me. "Give me your best shot, I've been to hell literally." I chuckle. He sticks the scalpel in my thigh. I grunt. "Come on, you can do better than that." I say with a smirk.

      He pulls it back out and jams it back in dragging it down. "Mmm." I let out a laugh. "Come on just kill me already, you know you want to." I laugh even more. He punches me in the face. "Finally, have enough?" Govern asks. I spit the blood in his face. "Just getting started." I say with a smirk. 

      He yanks the scalpel out of my thigh and slams it into my bullet wound. I bend over in pain gritting my teeth trying not to yell out. "How about now?" Govern asks twisting the knife. "Suck. A. Pair. Of. Balls." I spat. He yanks it out and slams it into my shoulder and twists it again. "Come on! Just kill me!" I yell out. He yanks it out and cuts my face.

        "I wanna hear you scream out in pain." He spats. He slams it back into my shoulder. "Never, I'll never give you that satisfaction." I glare at him. He slams the scalpel on the table and rush's out. I let out a sigh. I don't how much more time passes. I hear the door open and see Milton walk in. 

       "I'm so sorry." Milton says with a sad look. "What do you want?" I roll my eyes in annoyance. "He asked me to come in here and stitch you up." Milton says nervously. "No, let me bleed out." I state. "I- I'm gonna stitch you up." Milton says. I roll my eyes. "Whatever not like I can stop you." I let out a scoff.

       "I warned Andrea about his plan, he wants Michonne and everyone else dead." Milton says. "Rick sold me out I could care less about him at this moment." I spat. "There's already wound here. Someone shot you?" Milton asks. "I shot God, literally. I got the same bullet wound from where I shot him." I explain with a scoff. 

        "How old is this?" Milton asks. "Doesn't matter I'm gonna die anyways..." I huff. "I won't let that happen." He gives me a sad look. "Where is he? the Govern?" I ask changing the subject. "He left to go searching for Andrea... she left to go warn them, I just hope she makes it in time." Milton lets out a nervous sigh.

        "I got you stitched up." Milton nods to me. "You wouldn't have any water on you, would ya?" I ask. "Yeah, here." Milton puts the bottle to my lips as I take a sip of the water. "Thanks Milton, You're a good man." I nod to him. "You're a good person as well, I'm sorry this happened to you..." Milton says with a sad look.

      "What if I get you lose now? I'll tell him you just escaped." Milton says eagerly. "No, I'm not worth all that trouble... Let him come back in here and cut me to pieces all he wants I don't want to let anyone else die because of me..." He just nods his head and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       I don't know when I feel asleep, but I woke up to the door being swung open. "Move her and chain her up to one of these poles." The Govern states. "Andrea." I mumble. She just gives me a sad look. They move me out of the seat, I punch one of them in the face and the other guy tackles me to the ground cuffing my hands behind my back around one the poles, and the tape my feet together.