Chapter 7

~Jasmine's pov~

As I'm playing with the kids Chuck appears in the woods. "Fuck." "Hey I'll be right back okay." I say with a small smile. "Okay." Sophia and Carl says.

I follow Chuck into the woods. "What are you doing here?" I glare at him. "How's the wound?" Chuck asks.

"It's still a reminder that your alive.." I state. "Has it been painful?" He asks. "No." "lie, its been hurting like shit..."

"We need to have a talk privately." Chuck says snapping his fingers and were in an old casino. "The hell Chuck!" I yell glaring at him.

He snaps his fingers again and I'm tied to a chair. "Fuck" "We are gonna make you lose hope." Chuck says with a sinister grin.

"How can you lose what you never had." I say coldly. "Oh, you got hope especially with that group of people you've been hanging out with." Chuck says with a knowing look.

"Ya know Sam shot me aswell." Chuck says pacing back and forth. "I got the wound healed It just took him seeing how things would end if I was dead and there was no God, lets just say he lost hope." Chuck says with a smirk.

"How about I really see if you got any hope left." Chuck says snapping his fingers.

~Chucks visions~

I'm looking around and everyone I know and love is dead. Sam, Dean, Jack, Cas, Daryl, Rick Maggie, Carol, Sophia. I see a figure standing in the distance.

"Jasmine..." Someone says in a distance. I look around and all the bodies disappeared. "M-Mom..." I say nervously. "Baby, are you okay?" Mom asks bringing me into her arms.

"Y-yeah, but h-how are you alive?" I ask nervously. "What are you talking about sweety, how's your baby?" My mother asks with a smile.

"This doesn't feel right, she never knew about my baby she was already gone..."

"You're not my mother." I glare at her. "Nope, I'm what killed her." She says as she shows her teeth.

"Fucking vamp." I grit my teeth. All the sudden I hear screaming... "No..." I mumble. I turn around and I see my parents getting ripped to pieces by several vamps...

"This is your fault Jasmine!! Your the reason we died!!" My father yells. "No!!" I start running toward them but they disappear. "No..." Tears run down my face.

"You killed them..." Dean says appearing next to me. "No, no, I- I-." I stutter. "You left them, you ran instead of helping them!" Dean yells.

"NO!" I yell as the tears just keep falling. "You could've stayed and fought but you ran and our baby, you killed our baby!" Dean says coldly...

All the sudden I see Daryl getting ripped apart by a walker. "NO!" I yell as I run toward him. "Where were you? You wasn't here to help us..." Daryl glares at me all bloody.

"I- I had to deal w- with God..." I mumble. "You could've tried to stay and save us... Carol, Maggie, Merle, Sophia, Andrea their gone, dead." Rick says appearing infront of me giving me the death stare.

"W- what, no." I say nervously. "Merle, Lori, Glenn..." Rick says glaring at me. "A man that looks like John Winchester His name is Negan and he kills Glenn and so many more people you care about." Chuck whispers in my ear.

"Stop! Just stop this!" I yell out. Were back in the Casino. "Why won't you just lose hope..." Chuck says in frustration.

He stops and looks at me with a grin. "You are right you don't have any, You have no faith at all in yourself." Chuck says with a wicked grin.