Matchmaker Sunoo Pt. 2

Jake

Me:
"Good morning hyung.!!!! . I hope you do well in your game"

  Heeseung my love:
"Thank you . . . I didn't know I will have an energetic cheerleader this early in the morning"

  Me:
"I promise to always cheer you on. . ."

  Heeseung my love:
"Thank you. I will definitely play well. Will you be watching?"

  Me:
"Of course hyung. I might blend in with your sea of fanboys and fan girls but I will do my best"

  Heeseung my love:
"I will be looking forward to that. . I gotta go now, the coach is calling"

How did I react to that?

Well I reacted to the extent that Sunoo has to literally throw a book towards my direction because I screamed all of a sudden. He was startled.

"Sunooo!!!! I am so happy!! I will be watching his game later after class!! Thank you for giving me his number o my goodness!!"

"Yeah yeah no need to shout. You're lucky I only have a book near me and not some chair or something. ."

"You're so violent"

"Trust me, you haven't met the Yang Jungwon yet. . if it were him a while ago, you'll be out the building because he will kick you out the door. . . literally"

Brrr..  Up to this day, I am still not convinced that Sunoo can do Hapkido and Jungwon can do Taekwondo.

Can you believe that? I mean, can you tell at first glance? Because I can't and that is what's scary. You never know who you're dealing with.

"Anyway, will you be coming with me to watch?"

"Oh honey, I can't. You can take Jungwon, I think he will be watching too. Jay is playing with Heeseung"

Oh I see.

By the way, Heeseung hyung and I have been sending texts to each other for some time and I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. He has some ways with his words that makes me feel so special.

I am just wishing that he won't be disappointed when he knows who really am I.

___

After class, I went to grab some lunch alone because Sunoo is at the clinic due to some indigestion and Jungwon is with Jay. My phone vibrated and it is my Instagram. Sunghoon sent me another message.

For the past few weeks, we have been sending texts to each other through Instagram and I can't help but have the urge to ask to meet him. It will be easy because we go to the same university and we can easily just meet up but there is something holding me back, I want to meet Heeseung and well, you know the drill. Especially now that I feel like Heeseung hyung and I have some slight chance.

p.sunghoon:
"Hey, I want to ask you something. I hope you're alright with it"

Me:
"Of course. What can I help you with?"