Chapter 8

I woke up startled by the alarm clock. Oh joy, I have to go to school. At least it’s Friday and I heard our math teacher is sick and math was our last lesson. Guess what that means? You guessed it! We’ve got weekend an hour earlier.

I got up from the bed and began my daily routine. Usually it only takes me about 30 minutes to finish all the basic girl things, you know like makeup, clothes, hair etc. Just when I finished my makeup - which is not a lot - there was a knock on the door.

“Come in” I yelled to the person behind the closed door. I saw Harry peek his head through the door.

“Hey did you sleep well?” Harry asked me, followed by a cute smile.

“Yeah I did” I replied and returned the smile. Harry suddenly looked very pale and nervous. I was about to ask him if something was wrong, but he managed to choke some words out.

“I was… wondering if you’d like… Uhm… to go out with me tonight?” Harry choked out nervously.

I was just about to say yes, and then I remembered the conversation I had with Peter a few days ago! Oh my god! I forgot I have date tonight with Peter… Damn you Peter! Well I guess I’ll have to say no to Harry, even though I really don’t want to. I don’t want to hurt Peters feelings either.

“I’m really sorry Harry! I have to say no” I told him. He looked quite hurt when I told him, then I realized I hadn’t told him the reason to why I couldn’t go. Before he had the chance to leave the room I quickly told him the reason.

“Wait! Harry it’s not that I don’t want to go out with you, but a guy from school already asked me to the movies”.

“Well can’t you just cancel it? I mean look at me, am I not way cuter?” I started laughing at his comment. Soon he joined me and laughed as well.

“I can’t just cancel. I promised him because he’s been asking me out for a long time and now that I finally gave in, I can’t just cancel. Maybe another night, if you’d like to”.

Harry gave me a quick nod and left my room with a smirk on his face. I already know he’s up to something. If it’s good or bad, I don’t know. I caught myself laughing at my thoughts, which all consisted in Harry playing pranks on Peter while we’re on our date! I doubt he’d do that.

Hmm, I’m wondering what Peter has planned for our date. I don’t think he’s too fancy, so I guess he won’t take me to a fancy restaurant… Thank god! I don’t like spending other people spending all of their money on me. So I’d rather go to McDonalds or Nandos. I’m a junk food kind of girl.

I quickly finished the rest of my routine and made my way downstairs to get some breakfast. I wonder if the rest of the lads are awake yet?

*Crashing sound*

I thought too fast!