Chapter 15

~ Maddy’s POV ~

I’m standing in the doorway with my mouth slightly open. The person in front of me is standing with the bitchiest look on her face… Taylor Swift!

“What the hell are you doing here midget?” She asked, waiting for an answer. When I didn’t answer immediately - purely out of shock - she sighed deeply and had an angry look on her face. She’s obviously very impatient.

“Oh I don’t know? I sort of live here!” I replied with a smug look on her face. After I said that, she was the one to look shocked. I pushed through the doorway, slightly bumping in to her. Turns out that was a really bad idea. Taylor turned around and pushed me to the ground. Normally I’m not a violent person and I’m not gonna start now. So I did the mature thing… I started screaming at her.

“What is your problem? What did I ever do to you?” I yelled at her.

“You tried to steal my man! I saw you eyeing him in the theatre” She glared at me, waiting for my answer.

“How could you not! You were practically eating his face in Public!”

“Just wait you little shi-“. She didn’t get to finish her sentence, before Niall came, along with all the other guys. The guys stared at both of us, waiting for one of us to tell them what the problem was. Of course ‘little miss perfect’ has something to say.

“It was her” She said, pointing at me. “She did it! She called me a bitch and slapped me”. Oh my god! What a liar. I can’t believe she would sink this low. I looked at the guys with pleading eyes, but skipped Harry. Not that I blame him for any of this, but he was the one who brought her here. And he should be supporting me. He just told me a few hours ago that he likes me, but he doesn’t have anything to say in this!

I continued to stare at the boys for a little while until Niall - as sweet as he is - decided to take charge of the whole situation, which I’m very grateful for!

“Taylor, I think it’d be best if you leave.” Niall said sweetly, but still with a bit of bitterness in his voice. Of course Niall was on my side. I can always count on him. I would be quite disappointed in him, if he didn’t support me. He is my brother after all.

Taylor looked at Harry hoping he would be on her side. He just looked at his feet. Inside I was a little happy. It felt like he chose my side, but still… he didn’t help me.

When she finally realized we all wanted her to leave, she huffed, but left quickly. When she was gone I gave Niall a big hug to show him how grateful I was, because he helped me. If he hadn’t taken care of the situation, I think she would’ve gotten the best of me. And I wouldn’t like that, since I hate being the bad guy. When I make other people happy, then I’m happy. Except for if your name is Taylor Swift.

“Well guys, I would love to stay with you, but I’m really tired. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I told the boys. Or I told 4 out of 5 boys. I still didn’t look at Harry. I want him to know that I’m a bit mad at him. If he really cared that much about me, as he told me he did, then he would have helped me.

~ Harry’s POV ~

I watched Maddy as she went upstairs to her room. I can’t help but stare at her bum while she’s walking. It looks so good!

I wonder what’s up with her. She didn’t even look at me when she came home. Could she be mad at me?

I went up to her room and stood outside her door for a minute, arguing with myself about whether I should knock or just go in.

“I should probably knock, or maybe I should just walk in and surprise her. No that would be disrespectful, I shoul-“.

I was too busy arguing with myself to even realize that Maddy was standing in the doorway giggling at me. Let me just tell you! That giggle is the cutest one I’ve ever heard!

“Harry, what are you doing?” she asked with a questioning look on face. I would have the same look on my face, if I’d found a weirdo standing outside my door, arguing with himself.

"I actually came up here to talk to you. You seem a little upset with me. Did I do something wrong?” I know I surely won’t get an answer, but I can’t stand the thought of her not talking to me. Most girls would get even more upset if I asked them that question, but Maddy isn’t like other girls. She’s more than that! I barely just met her and still, I feel like I’ve known her for years. I feel like I can talk to her about everything and nothing at the same time. In my eyes she is perfect! Perfect for me…