Chapter 16

~ Maddy’s POV ~ 

Harry just asked me if something is wrong. I don’t know if I should tell him or just let it go. I don’t want him to think, that I whine about everything. Oh well, he deserves to know! I can’t just walk around ignoring him, without him knowing what’s wrong.

“I don’t want to seem selfish or anything, but you could have helped me down there! You just let her diss me and didn’t say anything! I actually thought I could count on you…” I told him. I could immediately see the regret - and hurt - in his eyes. As quick as the hurt look on his face came, just as quickly it left, and before I knew it, he was… laughing!

“Maddy! I’m SO sorry I didn’t stand up for you, but you were just too overwhelming. How can I answer you when I’m too busy staring at you? You’ll just have to stop looking so damn good all the time! If I could I’d turn back time to help you, but I can’t! Though I’m glad Niall got rid of her before I got a say in this!” Harry answered. He looked really genuine while he was talking, which shows me that he isn’t lying. 

A smug grin appeared on my face, and I decided to tease him a bit. 

“So… You were too busy staring at me” I teased him. His face turned a crimson red and those perfect dimples appeared on his cheeks. I love how one of them is bigger than the other! To be honest I really just love dimples, though they look better on Harry. 

When Harry’s cheeks finally turned back to their normal shade, he was the one to have a smug grin on his face. In a way I was quite intimidated, especially because he was heading my way and I was now trapped between him and the wall. When there was only about 2 feet between us, he stopped for a few seconds, but quickly took one big step towards me. He was now standing right in front of me. So close that I could feel his breath on my face, which smells very minty… 

“You wanna play the teasing game, babe?” He asked while looking deeply in to my eyes. It felt like he was staring right through me. While I was too busy staring at him, he put his hand on my waist and started trailing it down my leg. I could already feel my pulse beating faster than ever. Harry certainly could feel it to. His face gave that away. 

I looked down at his hand that was rubbing my thigh, but his other hand lifted my head up again to look at him. I looked at him, expecting him to be - at least - a few inches away, but he wasn’t. He was slowly leaning in closer to my face.

 Oh lord, please let him kiss me! 

His lips was about to touch mine, when someone entered my room and interrupted our kiss. Argh! Why do we have to be interrupted all the time! First little miss I’m- so-perfect-I-can-get-any-guy and now…