Chapter 3

Peter and I just finished some of our project. Our rather I finished it. He didn’t do anything besides talking and staring at me for the past hour!

"Thank you Peter, for all the help you didn’t give me!" I said sarcastically. "Anytime baby" Peter answered with the biggest smirk. Urg, he is the most annoying person ever!

The bell rang a few minutes later and just as I finished packing my bag, Peter came up to me. I don’t know if I should smile and pretend to be happy or if I should ignore him? I can’t be mean to him! Why do I have to be such a good person?

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing Friday?" Peter asked.

Should I lie or… I figure he can tell if I lie.

"Uh, just staying at home, I think. Why?"

"I was just wondering if you’d like to watch a movie with me."

He looked so cute while asking me, and very vulnerable. I’ve never seen him like this. He actually looked like he really wanted to go out with me, but being as judgmental - when it comes to guys - as I am, I’d probably have to think about that!

"I don’t really know…"

"Come on Maddy, please!" Oh no, not the puppy eyes! Oh my god, I can’t say no to those eyes.

"Fine, I’ll go out with you" I said while smiling. I’m gonna give him a chance and see how it goes.

"Great then I’ll see you on Friday, I’ll text you alright?

I nodded at him, while walking out the room. School was over in half an hour and I’m so excited! Niall’s picking me up from school and I can’t wait. I haven’t seen him in almost a year and that’s tough considering were like best friends, even though I’m almost 4 years younger than him. He doesn’t treat me like I’m younger and that’s what I like about him, of course he’s protective and everything, but he’s protective in the right situations.

We were supposed to have a substitute the last half, but they never showed up, so my friends and I talked through the ‘lesson’.

~ bell rings ~

Finally! I’ll get to see Niall. I’m really excited to meet the lads too; he’s bringing me to his house he shares along with others. I’m quite nervous too, but that’ll pass once we get there.

Once I make it through the huge pile of students, I see Niall waiting by his car in the middle of the school yard. Of course he’s mobbed by girls, but that doesn’t bother me that much. He’s my brother and not theirs!

"Niall" I yell. When he sees me he runs past the other girls and catches me in his arms. I can’t help but shed a few tears.

"Hey, Hey… Why are you crying sweetie?" Niall asked me, when he caught me wiping a tear in my sleeve.

"I just really missed you Ni"

"I missed you too, Maddy! Now come on, the boys can’t wait to meet my little sister"

Niall took my bag and put it in the back of his car, while I sat in the passenger seat waiting for him to start the car.

"You ready to go?" Niall asked

"Yeah I am" I answered. Within a few seconds, he was already driving. Here we go…