Chapter 13

~ Liam’s POV ~

“Bye guys, I’ll see you tonight” I heard Maddy yell from the hallway. Where is she going? Oh yeah, she has a date with Peter, I think that’s his name.

Ten minutes after she’d left, Harry entered the room. He looked - kind of - pissed, but also like he was thinking of something crazy.

“Hey mate, what are you up to? You look like you have something crazy in mind!” I told Harry while chuckling slightly. He looked at me and mumbled something I didn’t quite catch. He looked at me once again, but then he ran upstairs in a hurry, while dialing a number on his phone. What the heck was that all about?

Normally I would have run after him, but this is most certainly none of my business. I have a feeling that I’m better off not knowing what he is up to!

~ Harry’s POV ~

Maddy barely left and I was already dialing her number. I have to make Maddy jealous and what better way than inviting Taylor Swift to the movies with me. Oops, did I forget to mention that it’s the same theater as the one Peter and my lov- Maddy are going to? Oh sorry, my bad.

I ran through the living room and past Liam, who looked at me quite skeptically, but decided not to question me any further. The phone rang and within a few seconds, Taylor picked up her phone. I know what I’m about to do is a little harsh considering she still has feelings for me… and probably also her millions of other ex-boyfriends, but she has chosen me as her victim to stalk.

-         >>  Hey Taylor, what are you up to tonight?

-         >>   Harry! Hey babe, I’m not doing anything. Did you have something in mind?

I could basically hear the excitement in her voice when she heard it was me in the phone. I’m surprised I don’t even feel the tiniest bit guilty because of the plan I… planned. But seriously I’ve never had any real feelings for her. I think, I dated her because I was naïve and needed some love. I’m a teenager, and I have my needs!

-          >> Well I was wondering if you’d like to go out with me. Maybe go watch a movie?

-          >> Oh, a date?

No it’s definitely not a date!

-          >> Yes, of course it’s a date. So I’ll see you in 10 minutes?

-          >> Yes you will! I’ll see you then baby.

I quickly hung up before she had the chance to say anything else. Now I just have to get ready, actually I just have to get my wallet since I know she won’t be paying! Not that I mind paying for a girl, but I feel like she uses me for my money and not because she likes me.

Exactly 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door downstairs. I didn’t particularly run to the door. I was actually so slow, that Liam had to open the door for me. I reached the door where Liam and Taylor were standing and having a small talk. It was very awkward…

“Hi Taylor, how are you?” I asked her.

“I’m better now that you’re here!” She replied, trying to sound seducing, which did not work at all. I can’t believe what I ever saw in her. Yes she’s a pretty girl, but not my type!

 “Well let’s go to the movies” I hurried out the door before Liam got the chance to question me about Taylor. I saw how confused he looked when he had opened the door and saw it was Taylor. I hurried to my car, because I can’t wait to see my beautiful Maddy again.

We reached the theatre and quickly went inside. I looked around at all the other persons and immediately spotted her and… him. Well now that we’re here, let’s have some fun.

“Maddy? Is that you? I didn’t know you were going to this theater”

 She turned around with a frightened, but also shocked look. I don’t think she would have expected me to show up here. Although I did promise her that she would see me later, and now is later.

“Harry, what are you doing here?” She asked me, while sending glares towards Taylor.

She’s jealous, mission accomplished!

“I just came here to watch a movie with my beautiful date” I kissed Taylor on the cheek after I said it and I immediately felt sick. She isn’t a very nice person and to be kissing her on the cheek in front of the girl I’m in love with, isn’t really helping!

I think we could all feel tension in the air. Maddy certainly could, since she couldn’t get away fast enough. My eyes followed them in to the theater until I couldn’t see them anymore. I walked Taylor and me to the line where they sold tickets. I bought tickets to the same movie as Maddy and Peter. We went into the theater and went to sit in the back.

Guess why?

 I sat right next to them to make sure I could watch them and - of course - make sure Maddy sees everything we’re doing. I don’t want to at all, but when I saw Maddy looking our way I kissed Taylor. I saw the jealousy and also hurt in her eyes, which made me feel sick to my stomach. I would never want to hurt her, so I quickly stopped kissing Taylor. I hadn’t expected what happened next. She kissed Peter AND let him put his hand up her shirt!

My blood was boiling! Boiling I tell you… 

------------

A/N hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting for a while, I've just been very busy with exams and such! I'm going to college soon so I have a busy schedule :) But I'll try to post a new chapter every week ;)

Like, Follow, Comment <3