Chapter 10

When I reached the school gates, I was met by a swarm of girls. I immediately knew that one of the guys were here.

I walked towards all the girls and saw a mop of curls in the middle of them. I couldn’t help but giggle a bit. I mean seriously, who wouldn’t?  When the only thing you see is curls, you have to laugh! 

I was halfway through the swarm of people, when I felt someone lift me. And by the size of those arms, it couldn’t be one of the girls. Harry opened the car door once we reached the car, and put me in the front seat next to him. I was about to fasten my seatbelt when he reached over me and fastened it for me.

Inside I was literally doing flips and smiling like a freak. Just these small gestures made my heart melt. 

He is so perfect. Too bad I can’t ha-

My train of thoughts was interrupted when Harry’s car door slammed shut. I looked at him, to find him already looking back at me. I smiled a little, but quickly looked down at my lap. If I had kept looking at him, I wouldn’t be able to control myself and I know he doesn’t like me like that. I just don’t want any kind of rejection, so I might as well ignore my feelings for him.

Sigh…

“Are you okay?” Harry questioned me. I only thought I sighed inside my head.

“Yeah I’m fine, just a little tired of school and everything!” I replied again with a sigh, though I still managed to give him a little smile.

Harry looked at me quite skeptically, but just brushed it off and started the car. We sat in silence for a few minutes. I guess Harry didn’t like the silence because he started a new conversation quickly.

“Do you have to go on a date with that Paul or Parker dude? You could cancel and then go out with me instead!”

“Trust me Harry! I would love to go out with you instead, but I can’t cancel now. And by the way, his name is Peter” I answered with a chuckle. Obviously he didn’t find it very funny. He kept a straight face.

For the rest of the ride we didn’t say anything. I don’t know if he is mad at me or whatever. He certainly isn’t happy. What went wrong here?

~

Within ten minutes we arrived at Niall’s house. Harry turned off the car and turned to look at me. I looked in to Harrys eyes. Bad mistake! He has the most gorgeous green eyes which held a spark and a lot of emotions. One particularly looked like pain, like he was hurt. The other emotions I couldn’t put my finger on what they meant!

“Listen Harry, I’m sorry for whatev-“I didn’t even have time to finish my sentence, when I felt soft, plumb lips on mine. OMG! Harry’s kissing me… Alright breathe

I realized I hadn’t kissed back right away, so I quickly began kissing him back. Just for the record, he is a GREAT kisser.

We continued kissing for about 3 minutes, when I remembered the date I had to get ready for. I quickly pulled away and stared at Harry for a short while.

“I have to go get ready for my date!” I told Harry while I unbuckled my seatbelt. I opened the car door and ran towards the house. When I was halfway there, I stopped abruptly and ran back to the car. Harry was still in the car with his head resting on the car seat. When he saw me running back, he looked at me with a confused face. I ignored his face and opened the car door.

“What are you doi-“Now it was my turn to interrupt him. I kissed him passionately while straddling him. He was quite shocked, but quickly recovered and wrapped his arms around my waist. He held me very tightly and his grip only got tighter and tighter. It was like he never wanted to let go! To be honest I don’t want him to - but again - I have to get ready for the date.

I pulled away from the kiss, but kept my forehead on his. Our lips still slightly touching. I could feel him smiling. I gave him another quick peck and then I made my way towards the house. Once I was inside, I leaned up against the door with a big smile on my face. As fast as the smile came, as fast it turned in to a frown.

The date!

I ran up to my room and found everything I need for the date. Even though I don’t really want to go on a date with Peter, I still want to make an effort and look good.

----------

A/N Please check out my bestfriends Youtube videos! She's amazing.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/feathersoph