Chapter 12

When I reached the cab, I saw Peter waiting for me outside. He opened the car door for me, while holding my hand to make sure I didn’t slip. Aw, he’s a gentleman! Well that’s a plus. I thanked him and got into the car. When he slipped in beside me, I noticed he hadn’t let go of my hand, I don’t mind though. It’s cold outside and I have cold hands, so it’s nice to hold his warm hands, I’d rather want it to be Harry’s though!

Urg! I have to stop thinking about Harry! This about Peter, not the absolutely hotte- I mean Harry!

I wonder what he meant when he said that he’d definitely see me later. He’s up to something. I know it, I just don’t know what he’s up to.

~

We’d been driving for about 10 minutes when I saw we had reached the theater. I’m actually really excited to see how this date goes. We haven’t been talking much while we’ve been driving. That’s probably because of the freaky cab driver. He keeps staring at us through the front mirror!

The cab driver pulled over next to the theater. I was about to pull my wallet out to pay for the ride, but Peter had already paid before I even got the chance to.

“Peter you really didn’t have to pay for me” I said and blushed a deep red. I don’t know why I’m blushing. I just can’t help when a guy does sweet things to me.

“It was the least I could do, beautiful” Peter replied. I gave him a shy smile and took his hand when he offered it to me.

We stood in the line to pay for our tickets when I heard a VERY familiar voice! Please don’t be him, please don-

“Maddy? Is that you? I didn’t know you were going to be in this theater.” I heard Harry say from behind me. What is he doing here?

“Harry, what are you doing here?” I asked while turning around to see him with his arm around his creepy ex-girlfriend Taylor! Yes, THE Taylor Swift! I absolutely hate what she’s done to him. I don’t even know why he’s here with her.

“I just came here to watch a movie with my beautiful date” he kissed Taylor on the cheek, while looking at me and then at my hands, which were intertwined with Peter’s. I immediately saw jealousy in his eyes, but also hurt, which made me feel terrible.

 The whole situation quickly became awkward so I decided to break the tension.

“Well we’re going to go now. Our movies about to start.” I said rather quickly. I felt really awkward with both Peter and Harry here.

 ~ 

Peter and I found some seats in the back of the theater. Of course he chose these seats. They’re called the kissing/love seats. It’s supposedly the seats where people kiss without being noticed.

When the movie began I saw movement besides me and realized it was Harry and Taylor. Of course they chose to sit right next to us, instead of choosing one of the hundreds of other seats! I can almost feel the awkwardness in the air.

The movie had just started when I felt Peter put his arm around me. I snuggled closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder, but not before catching Harry’s jealous eyes. I saw him look me straight in to the eyes and what he did next I hadn’t expected. He kissed or let me rephrase that, he snogged Taylor right in front of me. Peter looked next to him to see what I was looking at. When he caught on to what was happening, I thought he would be mad, but he actually took that as a hint. He thought it meant that I wanted to kiss him, so he started to lean in.

I caught Harry’s eyes once he and Taylor stopped sucking faces and thought I wanted to have a little fun too. If Harry can get away with making me jealous, then so can I! I started kissing Peter passionately. When he started to put his hands up my shirt I normally would have stopped him, but I knew Harry was watching and I WILL make him jealous, so I let Peter continue.