Chapter 18

~ Maddy’s POV ~ 

It’s 3am and I can’t fall asleep. Harry’s room is right next to mine and I’ve thought about sleeping in his room, but I don’t want to wake him up. I guess I’ll just watch some TV. 

I went downstairs to the living room and plopped down on the sofa. I turned on the TV and searched all the channels to find something interesting to watch. Every once in a while I came upon some not-very-appropriate channels, but quickly changed. Since there was nothing interesting, I put in a film instead. I put in my favorite movie of all times, Grease! 

Grease is just an amazing movie, period! No movie - other than titanic - can compare to grease. And it’s only a plus that John Travolta is extremely good looking… Just sayin’. 

I woke up startled by a noise coming from the kitchen. I guess, I fell asleep watching grease. 

I looked down and noticed someone put a blanket over me, considering the blanket couldn’t really walk over here by itself and I didn’t put it over myself. I turned off the TV and went to the kitchen to get something to eat! What? I’m even hungrier at night! Don’t blame me. It’s Niall’s fault. He taught me to eat this much or at least he passed it on to me when I was born. 

I entered the kitchen and almost had a heart attack when I saw someone standing in the corner of the kitchen. I couldn’t make out who it is. My heart immediately started pounding really hard, when the stranger walked towards me. I walked backwards in hopes of escaping through the door… the door I thought was right behind me. 

I wish I could see this person, but it was impossible. It was pitch black! 

The stranger, who I now know is a guy, considering he is very muscular, stood right in front of me. He was so close I could feel his breath on my face. Mmm minty breath! 

His face moved even closer to mine and now… now I was about to pass out! I’m so scared, I don’t even know what to do with myself. My only chances of… surviving right now, is to find a way out! But I CAN’T. I’m practically pushed up against a wall and blocked by a big man!

“Please don’t hurt me. I’m begging you!” I told the man. He didn’t reply, instead he started laughing! You’re kidding me, right? I’d recognize this laugh everywhere…

“Harry! What the hell? Are you trying to kill me?” I whisper shouted at him. He didn’t have any breath left to answer me. Before I knew it, I was laughing along with him. He abruptly stopped laughing and looked at me lovingly. 

“What?” I asked, chuckling slightly. 

“You’re just too cute. Had it been Taylor I’d have pranked, I would have been dead by now!” he replied, giggling. I said good night and went upstairs to my room, but something stopped me on the halfway…