Chapter 9

I barely made it downstairs, before I was tackled in to a bear hug.

“Uh… guys please let go of me, I can’t breathe!” I tried to scream at the boys, but it came out as a whisper due to them hugging all the air out of me. They all let go of me and then hugged me individually. Harry - of course - hugged me longer than the others. He gave very nice hugs. He seems like a person who likes to cuddle a lot. I don’t mind though.

Zayn offered to give me a ride to school, so I thanked him and said yes. We made our way to his car, which is a pretty nice car. This is actually a good opportunity to get to know him. I haven’t really had the chance to talk to him. Or maybe I did, I was just too busy staring at Harry to even acknowledge he was there.

“So Zayn… how’s life on the road?” I asked him awkwardly. He laughed a little before answering.

A few minutes later we arrived at school. It was a little sad that I had to leave Zayn already. We got fairly close within a few minutes and now it had to end because of school. Oh my god Madison! You make it seem like you’ll never see him again

“Yeah I am. Are you?” I’m not really that excited. That’s mostly because it isn’t Harry! Well I couldn’t tell him that I’m not excited. I’m not that inconsiderate. I care about his feelings, but I just don’t think he’s the right one.

“Are you kidding me Madison? I’ve wanted to go out with you for ages. Now I finally got the chance!”

Peter genuinely seemed happy that he was going out with me. It made me feel just a tad guilty considering I’d rather stay at home or go out with Harry, but I can’t cancel now, not when I’ve seen how happy he is. And I’m sure the date will be fun. Afterwards we can go back to the way we are now, because I’m probably gonna tell him that we’re not right for each other.

The bell rang an hour later indicating school was closing. Finally I get to go home and relax. Oh yeah that’s right I don’t. I have to prepare for my date with Peter. Well wish me luck.

~ ~ ~ 

A/N : Hey guys, thanks for the votes and reads. I appreciate it<3 

I was wondering if i should make the chapters longer?