Chapter 11

An hour later I was pretty much ready. I’ve done my hair, nails, outfit and a little bit of makeup. Not too much though, because I want guys to like me for me and not how they think I look. While spraying on perfume I heard a knock downstairs. Peter is here. I ran downstairs to open the door, but someone else had already beaten me to it. Guess who did? Harry…

“Hi I’m Peter. Haven’t I seen you somewhere before?” I heard Peter question Harry. I can already see in Harry’s eyes that he is not too thrilled about the thought of me going on a date with him. Peter isn’t particularly bad looking, I understand if he feels threatened by him, though he shouldn’t. In my opinion Harry is still the best looking guy I’ve ever seen! End of discussion.

“No you definitely have not! Listen to me! If you hurt Maddy, I will break your di-“

“Okaaaay! We’re leaving now, let’s go Peter” I interrupted Harry before he got the chance to say, what I’m pretty sure he was going to say. “Peter you can just wait in the cab or whatever, I’m just going to say goodbye to the lads” I said while giving Harry the cold stare. I can’t believe he embarrassed me like that. Though deep inside, I can’t help but smile. He only said it because he cares about me, to be a good friend you know. 

Peter walked out to wait in the cab while I ‘supposedly’ said goodbye to the lads. Even though that isn’t what I’m really going to do.

“Harry, why would you embarrass me like that? What’s he going to think of me now?” I whisper/yelled at Harry. He didn’t even look affected by my ‘yelling’ at all! He just had a smug look on his face.

As I continued to look at him, I saw the color of his eyes changing. Lust…

“You know baby, you’re SO sexy when you’re mad!” Harry said empathizing the ‘so’. I let out a little giggle when I figured out he was trying to seduce me. He had the funniest face right now!

“Why are you laughing? I’m supposed to make you change your mind about this date, not to make you laugh!” he said when he saw me giggle at him. He was trying to be mad although he couldn’t hide his grin that was trying to break free. I gave him a big smile and a goodbye hug.

“I’ll see you later” I told him, while trying to break free of his tight grip. Eventually he let go of me much to his displeasure.

I called out a goodbye to the rest of the lads and headed towards the door, but not before hearing Harry whispering “Oh, you definitely will see me later!” with an - kind of - evil smile.

What does he mean?