Chapter 20

~ Harry’s POV ~ 

I woke up with a banging headache in a room I didn’t recognize. What the hell is going on here! Where am I? 

I remember being taken away yesterday, but I don’t know who took me. And why would they take me, I haven’t done anything to anyone. I don’t see why they’d have the need to… kidnap me! 

There was something about my “kidnapper” that reminded me of someone. The person wore a women’s perfume and I would know that perfume anywhere! It reeks!

… 

~ Maddy’s POV ~ 

I woke up in the middle of a room, tied to a chair. And let me tell you! It hurts like hell!

I tried to scream, but duct tape was put on my mouth!  What the hell… I tried wiggling out of the chair, but it didn’t really work as well as I’d hoped for, but I’ve got to keep trying… Once I had finally loosened the knot on the rope, somebody entered the room.

“Ahh, I see you’re finally awake. You’ve been knocked out for days” the stranger said. I was definitely a man. His deep voice gave that away, though his voice is nowhere near as deep and sexy as Har- Focus Madison, there’s a possible murder right in front of you and you’re thinking about Harry! Hey… where is Harry. I remember he was gone when I went looking for him at home! 

What if someone took him too?

“Who are you?” I asked with a frightened voice. On the outside I tried to show him I wasn’t scared, but on the inside I was screaming for help. For all I know, this guy could kill me in a second. I’m tied up! I have no chance against him. 

“I’m your worst nightmare!” when he said that my heart stopped beating for a minute. It’s official… I’m gonna die. I’m way too young to die, I’m only 15! Oh my god. I think I’m gonna throw up!

“Hey, hey. I was just joking” He said laughing slightly. The laugh didn’t reach his eyes though. He looked quite serious and determined! I hope I’m not gonna be the victim of whatever he has in mind! It’s just a guess, but I think there’s a big chance I’m a part of his… game or whatever that is! He wouldn’t have kidnapped me for no reason. When I realized what I had just said, I became furious! He KIDNAPPED me!

“Why the hell did you kidnap me! I haven’t done anything to you! LET ME GO!” I screamed at him. How could he do this me! I don’t even know him. 

After I said/yelled that something clicked in his mind! He looked like he could kill someone. Just as I thought he wouldn’t hurt me, he ran towards me and knocked me and the chair to the floor. Shit that hurt!

“You shut the fuck up. Got it? I didn’t make the decision to kill you” Excuse me? Did I just hear that or am I just paranoid. 

“K-kill me?” my voice was trembling with fear. The guy just told me he was gonna kill me, and I don’t even know why!

~ Harry’s POV ~ 

I’ve been sitting in this room for hours now, maybe even days! When I woke up I immediately started banging on the door, windows, even the ceiling in hopes of getting out! I have to get out of here. I have this weird feeling that something is wrong with Madison! I swear to god, if someone hurt my love… I’m gonna kill them! 

I know who took Maddy and she is not gonna get away with this!

“Huh, what?” I woke up from my… nap, when I heard someone walking down the hall. I hurriedly ran to the door and started banging on the door. 

“hello! Please open the door” I yelled, hoping someone could hear me. Footsteps came closer to the room I was in and just a moment later the door opened. She came in again.

“Well, good morning Harry or should I say good evening” the she devil said, chuckling. Once I liked that laugh, but now it’s my worst nightmare! 

“Taylor, why did you do this to me?” I asked with an annoyed look on my face, while Taylor had a smug look on her face! 

“Don’t you get it? I want you and we’re not over until I say so” 

“Don’t you get it? I DON’T want you, and you just said so” I quickly threw back at her! She came closer to me, way too close for my liking. She put her mouth to my ear and whispered the one thing to me I never wanted to hear!