Chapter 6

~ Harry’s POV ~

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my…

Alright Harry don’t freak out. Play it cool.

I can’t believe I get to sit next to Madison. Seriously she’s just perfect. She may be younger, but age is just a number. Though I’m not so sure Niall is too happy about this. He’s sitting on the floor in front of us and when he turned around to look at us, he didn’t exactly look ecstatic. Oh well he’ll get over it. I can’t let Maddy go. Not now, not ever!

I look at Maddy to see that she’s staring intently at the screen. I thought she was scared of horror movies?

"Maddy? Are you even scared of this movie?" I asked her. She kept staring at the screen while she was answering me.

"Uhm, no not really…" she replied. I can tell that she’s blushing even though it’s dark. She looks at me once she realizes that I’ve been staring at her for way too long. I look away shortly, but return my gaze to her. She’s still looking at me, but this time she’s also smiling. She’ll have to look away within a few moments or I might jump her. I can already feel a stirring in the pit of my stomach. I hurriedly grab a pillow and lay it on top of my trousers, and then pat the pillow to make it seem like I want her to lay down on it. Not that I don’t want her to, because I really do, but it would seem just a tad weird if I put a pillow there for no reason.

Maddy lay down with her head on the pillow. Then I started stroking her hair. I can see that she’s falling asleep. Her eyelids flutter quite a lot.

"Just go to sleep. I’ll wake you up when the movie’s almost over" I whispered in her ear, when I realized just how tired she is. She gave me a little nod and within minutes she was fast asleep.

I looked up when I felt like I was being watched by someone and sure enough, Niall was sitting there, watching me stroke his little sister’s hair. I was surprised to see a happy expression on his face. I thought he would get mad at me, for even being this close to his sister. When I looked at Niall again he gave me a nod and a smile. Right there I knew he approved of me taking out his sister.