Chapter 5

~ Madison’s POV ~

Holy…

Well that was awkward. At least I hope he likes what he saw. It sure looked like it considering he was very busy staring at my chest! Not that I mind. He’s really cute and good looking, but what does it matter? He would never like me! I’m Niall’s sister! URGH…

In these situations I wish that people could just look past my brother and - quite frankly - just don’t care what he thinks about my relationships with guys. Don’t get me wrong, I love him more than anything, but he’s way too protective at times. Most times… alright, all the time!

I looked at the clock and realized I’d been talking to myself for the last 10 minutes. I decided to get dressed before the guys get back. I wouldn’t want them to ‘catch me in action’ once again!

~

"Maddy get down here. We brought your milkshake"

I went downstairs - this time dressed - and saw Niall with my milkshake.

"Thank you for bringing my milkshake guys" I said while going back to my room. On my way there the guys stopped me, to ask me if I wanted to watch a movie with them.

Alright! I have two choices. Either I watch a movie with the lads and get to be in the same room as Harry… Or I go back to my room and bore myself to death!

"Sure I’ll watch a movie with you! What are we watching?" I replied. I’m not gonna sit in my room alone when there’s four hot guys inviting me to watch a movie with them. Heck to the no!

"We haven’t chosen a movie yet, we just barely got home!" Zayn replied with a playful smile on his face. "But we’re choosing between Paranormal Activity 4 and Just go with it" Zayn continued after he put away his - if I have to say - very cute smirk. Though, it’s not half as cute as Harry’s. Oh when Harry looks at you with that beautiful smile and adorable dimples, you absolutely melt! And don’t even get me started on…

"Maddy? Maddy! Hellooo… Dude your sister blacked out" I came back to reality, when I heard Liam saying my name, or actually rather shouting my name!

"Sorry guys! I’m back, I just momentarily blacked out" I assured them when they all looked at me with worried faces. Alright note to remember: don’t zone out while all the boys are right in front you! Could you imagine how embarrassing it is to zone out right in front of the boy you like! Whoa hold up! I don’t like Harry I just said I do because of the pressure… Who am I kidding, of course I like him. I mean who wouldn’t. Look at him… He’s perfect!

I know what you’re all thinking. You don’t know him so how can you like him. And you’re all probably right, but he looks perfect. Now I’m just going to find out if his personality matches his VERY good looks.

"Why don’t we just watch both movies? I mean, we have all night!" I answered when I saw the boys fighting over which movie to watch. They all agreed so we settled down in the living room, getting cozy with blankets and such. We decided on watching paranormal activity first.

"Hey Maddy, can I sit next to you?" I looked to my right and saw Harry’s green eyes.

"Uh sure, of course!" I replied while blushing a bit, but thankfully the living room was dark.

"And by the way, if you get scared I’ll be here to protect you" I heard Harry whisper in my ear. When he whispered it sent chills down my back. I think he noticed considering he looked at me with a big smirk on his face.

Normally I’m not scared of horror movies at all, but now that I think of it, I might have to be scared just to please Harry… It’s definitely not because I want him to cuddle with me or anything… I sat down beside Harry and snuggled up closer to him. He tucked me under his arms and put a blanket over us. This is going to be a great night!