Chapter 24

~ Maddy’s POV ~

I was standing in a room I haven’t seen before. Taylor was standing right in front of me with a gun in her hand. I had an idea of what she was going to do with it, but I hadn’t realized it would be this soon. I’m only 15. And I finally find love, someone who really loves me for me, and now I’m already losing him.

“Taylor, please don’t hurt me. I’m begging you. I’ll do anything if you just let me go” I told her. I’m not actually going to do what she says, but if I can break free just for a little while, then I could call the cops and get her arrested.

“Alright fine. I’ll let you go… if you break up with Harry and tell him you never loved him” she said with a smug look on er face. She cannot be serious! I will never ever in a million years break up with him. The only thing that could make me break up with him is if he tells me, he doesn’t want me anymore. Hopefully that won’t ever happen.

“Forget it! I’m not breaking up with him. I love him!”

Before I realized it, I heard a loud bang and a few seconds later I was lying on the ground, with a pile of blood surrounding me. I could feel myself falling in to a deep sleep, one I would never wake up from. Just now I realized how much I love Harry. I’m never going to see him again!

Right before I was completely gone, I heard a voice shouting my name. The voice came closer and closer. When that voice whispered something in my ear, I immediately recognized who it was.

My love.

“I love you more than anything, please don’t leave me” I heard Harry whisper in my ear. I was fighting to stay awake, but my body wouldn’t let me. With the last breath I had, I forced myself to say something to him.

“Bye Harry. Don’t forget me” With that said I was gone.

~ Harry’s POV ~

I was lying on the ground right next to Maddy, my once happy and energetic girl. Now she was numb, pale, lifeless…

Tears fell freely down my face once I realized this was reality. I’m never going to see her again. The one girl I truly loved is… gone.

Why the hell couldn’t Taylor kill me when I asked her to do it? I deserve it. I caused all of this. If I hadn’t dated Taylor, then I would know her and I didn’t know she would’ve never hurt Maddy!

~

I don’t know for how long I’ve been lying on the ground, but I came back to reality when I heard the ambulance outside of the house. The police had taken Taylor with them and hopefully she’s gonna rot in prison.

Madison was quickly placed in the ambulance, me by her side holding her cold hand. I was praying every second for her to wake up. While the ambulance people hooked some wires on to her, they asked me a lot of question, but only one caught my attention.

“How are you related to Madison Horan?” They asked me.

One answer popped in to my head. The only answer I was sure was correct.

“She’s the girl I was going to marry someday”…

-------------

A/N

The story is not finished yet ;) I can't just end it like this...

I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, but I felt like my story didn't get as many reads as I would've hoped for, but then I realized I shouldn't give up! So here you have about 10 new chapters ;)

Hope you like them, XOXO