Chapter 7

~ Niall’s POV ~

I’m sitting right now under a blanket, trying hard not to pee my pants! This movie is ridiculously scary! Why would anyone make this kind of movies, I really don’t get it? Niall, be strong…

“Niall, are you okay? You look quite pale” I heard Louis snicker next to me. I ignored is comment and kept staring at the TV screen. I’m not going to let a movie scare me.

~  

While we’re watching paranormal activity, I hear whispering behind me. I turn around to find out who is whispering, just to find Harry stroking my sister’s hair and whispering in her ear.

“Just go to sleep! I’ll wake you up when the movie’s almost over” I hear Harry whisper. At first I wasn’t too thrilled about the thought of Harry and my sister together, but when I saw the look in his eyes, when he looked at me, I could see in his eyes that he really likes her. I think he felt me staring, because he looked up from Maddy and stared at me a little wide eyed. He relaxed quickly though, when he saw me smiling. It seems like he really cares about Maddy, so why not give him a chance. I know him better than most people and he is not like anything they write in the magazines.

I stood up and made my way to the couch Harry and Maddy is laying in. I knew that Harry knows, that I’ve given him a chance to date my sister, but I don’t want him to think that he can take advantage of her. I know he would never do that, but just to make sure…

 I sat next to him and whispered in his ear “If you hurt my sister, I will have to kick your bum”. He knows I’m joking, I can tell cause’ he’s smiling. And I would never threaten my ‘brothers’.  I’m just making sure he takes good care of my sister, when I’m not with them. Not that I’m gonna die or anything… I’m just saying.

~ Madison’s POV ~

I woke up a few minutes after I fell asleep. I opened my eyes just a bit to see what had caused me to wake up. I saw Niall sitting next to Harry on the couch and quickly closed my eyes again. I figured I could eavesdrop - just a little - to hear if Niall and Harry will say anything about me.

 I heard Niall say “If you hurt my sister, I will have to kick your bum”. I knew he was joking, when I heard Harry chuckle. And his chuckle is very sexy, might I add.

This could only mean one thing. That he gave me and Harry permission to date! Inside I am doing a happy dance right now. I couldn’t show them that of course. I closed my eyes again when I saw Niall leaving to go back to his original spot.

I felt someone lift me and immediately knew it was Harry. I guess he’s carrying me in to bed since he’s going in the direction of my room. When he reached my room, he tucked me in to bed. Before he left, I felt the bed sink beside me. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear “I hope you like me as much as I like you, I don’t know what I’d do, if you don’t like me” and then he kissed my cheek.

 Right when he left, I held my hand against the cheek he just kissed. I can still feel it tinkling. I can’t believe a person this perfect would ever even consider dating a girl like me. I’m just an ordinary girl. Nothing special! Blond, skinny, awkward girl… That’s me.

Once I was almost asleep, I only had one person in my head…

Harry