Chapter 17

~ Harry’s POV ~ 

I was just about to kiss her when we were rudely interrupted. Some people just don’t get the point of a closed door. It’s possibly because we don’t want any interruptions! 

I looked at Maddy with an apologizing look on my face, but she didn’t look at me. She looked at the person, who had just entered her room. I turned around to be faced - once again - with Taylor. I thought we had just kicked her out of here. How does she not get it? 

“Taylor what are you doing here?” I asked her with an annoyed look on my face. She stared at me with a questioning look on her face, like she had no idea what was going on. 

“I came back for you baby! I know you didn’t want me to leave, but I understand that you couldn’t disobey the other guys’ orders, so I just snuck in here to get you back. Now, let’s leave these freaks!” Taylor said, while glaring at Madison. She was obviously jealous and mad. I think she knows what was about to happen. And it would have happened if the ‘she devil’ didn’t interrupt us!

I cleared my head from all of the sexual thoughts of Maddy. Now wasn’t really the time, but when she leaves, it definitely is the right time, if you know what I mean… 

“Taylor you should really just leave! I don’t want you here” I told her with a cold expression on my face. I wanted to make myself clear, since she is quite blank at times… okay, most times. 

“Excuse me? You’re choosing her over me?” She asked me and point at Maddy with a hard look on her face. If looks could kill, Maddy would be dead! Or no she wouldn’t because I would be the first one to save her. 

Had you asked me a month ago if I liked Taylor, I probably would’ve said yes? I only would, because I was naïve and wanted someone to be there for me whenever I was sad and needed to cuddle. Taylor has a new guy every week any ways, but I was stupid enough to fall for her tricks. I will never make that mistake again, since I’m not going to love anyone as much as I love Maddy! Um, I mean as much as I like Maddy… Yeah that was what I was trying to say… 

Fine you caught me. I’m in love with Maddy! I love her and no one is going to ruin that for me! 

“Listen to me Taylor! We’re over, Done, Okay? I’m in love with Maddy and my feelings are not going to go away!” When I was done talking I turned around to look at Maddy who was staring at me with loving eyes and you could just barely see the tears form in her eyes. Right there, I knew she felt the same way. 

“Baby, you cannot be serious about this! She’s a little kid, you’re way too old for her!” Taylor exclaimed. Just about now, my blood was boiling!

“Taylor! Enough… There’s a bigger age difference between you and me, than there is between Maddy and I! So don’t even give me that bullshit!” 

When I said that, her whole face expression changed. Her eyes - they were usually blue - were now a very dark color. I’m guessing she didn’t like my answer. I really don’t care though! I love Maddy and nothing is going to change that! EVER… 

“Believe me Harry! This isn’t over. I will get you someday, and I will do whatever it takes” she said right before she left. 

What the hell is she talking about? She won’t get me back! I can’t believe she would threaten me like that, even though I think the threat was meant to be towards Maddy! I won’t let anyone harm her. I just have a bad feeling. I don’t think Taylor is capable of hurting her, I mean… look at her! But she might have someone to help her. Hopefully she won’t do anything she’ll regret.

My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of an angel! 

“Harry? What do you think she meant when she said that?” she asked me. Her eyes looked worried and she was shaking a bit. 

“Babe, don’t be scared alright! I promise you, nothing is going to happen! No one will hurt you… They’ll have to get through me first” I said with a tough look on my face. I looked at Madison to make sure she was feeling okay. She was… laughing? 

“What are you laughing at?” I questioned her, quite confused. 

“I’m laughing at you” she hardly got out of her mouth. She was laughing so hard, she couldn’t breathe. I looked at her, about to question what I had done that was - apparently - so funny! I couldn’t help but giggle at her adorable face. It seems like everything she’s doing is perfect!

Harry, snap out of it. Don’t get all lovey dovey! I really don’t care if I’m probably in love way too deep! I can’t help it, when this perfect girl - who actually loves me for me - is standing right in front of me! 

There’s just one thing that still isn’t right!... 

I haven’t asked her to be my girlfriend yet!