Chapter 3!

Himeko introduced me to the student council team and grabbed me into the classroom. We had classes together, as did the Blonde I saw at the volleyball court.

Her uniform looked different and I stared at her. When she watched me, I turned to the blackboard in front of me.

She got close to me and cleared her throat. When I looked at her, she smiled at me with a large smile which made me smile in return.

"Hello, are you new?" she asked with the same smile that she had on her face. For some reason, it made my stomach flutter. I felt like butterflies in my stomach and I felt somewhat attracted towards her. Before I could answer, Himeko answered her, "Stay away from her Okogi."

"Hello swirling curls" she smiles. I laughed at the name she used on Himeko.

Himeko whined and answered, "Don't call me that".

"Why, that's sweet," the blonde was sulking and it was lovely.

Ignoring Himeko, she turned to me and extended her hands to shake my hand, "Be that as it may, I am Yuzu Okogi. You can call me Yuzu”

"Hi, I'm Mei Aihara, you can call me Mei", I squeezed her hands and watched her green eyes capture me.

Her eyes opened, "Aihara... you mean like in the school's name... Aihara Academy", she rambled. I smiled at her and nodded.

"She is Aihara's grand-daughter." So stay out of her way. I don't want you doing stunts with her. The first thing for her to stay out of trouble is to stay away from you”, Himeko hissed at her. That blonde looked hurt, which made me worry about looking in her eyes. But she smiled and I heard her muttering in a low voice, "I just want to be her friend" before she went back.to her place.

When she sat in her place, her friend who is seen at volleyball practice kissed her on her cheek, which made me jealous for whatever reason.

What makes me feel that way. The rest of the class went looking at the blonde not listening to what the teacher said.

Yuzu’s  POV:

I had my practice today as usual in the morning. When I entered the volleyball court, I saw my friend Himeko waitin' for me. I am not good in studies, I am an average student but good in sports. I play volleyball and tennis for this school and I am the best player which is one of the reasons, the school keeps me.

While we were practicing today, a raven hair girl caught my eye. She was so pretty and gorgeous. Her eyes were purple and they were magnetic – they can draw anybody towards her. I saw the swirly curls – I assume her name is Himeko with her. Then I assume she should be one of the rich kids in this school. I hated rich people, but I'm attracted to her. Maybe she'll change my assumption of them. I can be a friend at her. She was also watching curiously and I did not know whether she would understand our game.

After practice, I took a shower and went to my class and saw the beautiful raven-haired girl again. Somehow I wanted to introduce myself to her and I had the courage to do the same. But, the swirly girl kept on telling me to stay away from her and I came to know that she is the granddaughter of Aihara who is the richest man in this city.

I went back to my place and Haru smiled at me, “What happened? You got a new friend?”

“Naaa….  She's an Aihara and she won't want to be a friend with us," I told her.

“Yes, she is Aihara. Her dad died recently and that's why she came to her grandfather's," said Haru. Haru's also from one of the richest families but she's cool. She's the best friend I've ever had.

“How do you know that?" I wondered.

"We had a family reunion where we were invited to her home and we saw her. For some reason, she didn't interact with any of us and her eyes looked lonely," Haru said and that made me look at the girl again. Her eyes are not bright. There was so much sadness and sorrow and she has a wall. So, I'm sure she won't let anybody in, but something in my heart said I should be with her.