Chapter 26!

Mei's POV:

I was happy that Yuzu won the semi-finals and I was waiting for her, but instead someone came behind me and grabbed my hand. They pulled me hard to a spot where nobody could see and I was stuck on the wall. And then I noticed it was Margaret.

"What is it, Margaret?" Why did you get me here?" I shouted.

"To speak my little dyke," I started to panic when she showed a photo of me and Yuzu kissing. How did she know? I have no trouble being known that I am in love with a girl but if my grandfather discovers... Yuzu would be in danger.. Her future.... I didn't want to do that to her.

"Shall this be sent to your grandfather?" she blackmailed.

"No... no...please don't do that", I begged her. My grandfather kept Margaret to literally be my sitter so I wouldn't ruin her name like my dad did. Well, he told me that. But I had no idea what my father did that ruined her name.

"Stay away from Yuzu then," she said and walked out on me.

****Time skip****
It's 12:00 and I couldn't sleep. I could never sleep in peace without Yuzu. She was the only one who could stop my panic attacks. I sighed thinking about all that happened with Margaret.  Why would she do that? She never loved Yuzu, but she's still possessed by her. I don't understand what kind of love is that. Tears started rolling on my eyes when I heard someone knocking on my window.

I hesitated, but then opened it when I heard it again. There stood my girl.
"Yuzu...", I took her to my room and went to check if my room was well closed so that no one would notice.

"Why are you here?" ", I asked her but I am happy seeing her.

"I want to talk with you...I figured out Margaret did something to you and we will not be able to talk at school... so I risked... I just want to...", hearing her rambling , I held her close and kissed her.

After a couple of minutes, we were lying in our bed looking at each other. I told everything that Margaret did and Yuzu understood.

"That bitch.... ", she tried saying something but stopped and turned towards me, "Are you ashamed to tell me as your girl Mei or you are afraid of showing me", I saw the pain in her eyes.

"You are the best thing that happened in my life Yuzu... I need to stay here till I become 18 which would.be in two months and I didn't want him to hurt you... I am.not ashamed of you baby", I caressed her cheek...

"But..." I know she will ask me more questions about my relationship with grandfather, so I stopped, "Yuzu... I will tell you everything one day but please don't be mad at me or leave me...", I told her truthfully and she nodded. She did t ask me any questions then.

"I'll deal with Margaret and I'll meet you without her knowing," she smiled and I knew she already had plans in mind.

"Thank you Yuzu...", I kissed her and I felt myself sleeping on her. This is what I needed now.