Chapter 14!

Yuzu’s POV:

I thought Mei was kidding but she just ruined me. She brought me breakfast as she said all with healthy foods and a protein drink. Also, she has been asking me to run the ground in the morning every day. It’s been 3 days and I am just running. After that, I went to my class exhausted.

“Yuzu chi… you look like a dead meat”, Haru said and I nodded. Thoughts started ringing on my heads. Is she really giving me practice or just getting a revenge. I just put those aside and tried concentrating on my classes which I couldn’t. I have practice today evening but I didn’t feel like going. So I dropped a message to Mei stating that I couldn’t join for practice and left home.

The next day, when I came to ground, I see Mei sending daggers on me. I just rolled my eyes and started running. Once I am done, I went and sat on the bench.

“Why didn’t you come for practice yesterday?”, she asked me standing near the bench.

“I didn’t feel like”, I replied casually.

“You think it is a joke Yuzu?”, she started yelling. I had enough.

“Does it feel like I am joking? You were the one who is treating me like a shit”, I Yelled back and she became silent. I continued, “You just keep me running and nothing beyond that. I felt like all this was just to get me drowned”, I said and tears rolled up on my eyes, “I have been working hard for this because my dad wants me…”, I stopped and wiped my tears. I do not want to cry before her.

She was silent and when I was about to go, she said loudly, “Stay” and I stayed. I didn’t move.

Then she came up with the ball launcher and asked me to play with it. I obliged and got ready. The automatic launcher was designed to throw the balls everywhere and so I have to run and I was running long. Then she switched off and saw me through her eyes stating, “Earlier, you will just do this for half an hour and now you have done it for 2 hours and still you are not tired. Your stamina is built which you can see” and started leaving the ground. I sat there not knowing what to do. She has been helping me to build my stamina and I thought ….. I felt guilty. I messaged Haru stating I won’t be there for class today and went home. I told mom to inform school that I am not well and locked myself into the room.

I took the purple bracelet from the box and I cried. I missed her. She was the only person who can help me with my emotions and I don’t know how she will be now and will she remember me. crap… I didn’t even know her name. Then I was drained and I slept. I heard someone knocking the door.

“Mom, I am sleeping. Please leave me alone”, I shouted from the room but the knocking didn’t stop. I got pissed off and opened the door cursing only to see the beautiful girl standing there.

“Mei….. what are you doing here?”, I asked in astonishment.