Chapter 9!

Yuzu's POV:

I reached home and for some reason I was so happy.

"Mom, I am home", I yelled and went to my room. As soon as I went to my room, I got a message from Charlie.

C: Hey Beautiful, how was your day?

Seeing it, I blushed and replied him back.

Y: Hi Handsome, it was good. How was yours?

C: It is good now as you messaged me.

I smiled more seeing his message. He knows how to talk to girls.

Y:You are so cheesy. What's up?

C: Ceiling?

Y: What?

Then it strike me.

C: I am lying on my bed and looking into the ceiling which is up :P

Y: I am not laughing.

C: In that case, would my beautiful friend will come for a date by 7 today.

Y: Yes, I would love too.

C: just wear casual and I will pick you up by 7.

Y: Sure.

I dropped my phone on my bed and wondered if he would be the one for me. We went for 2 dates and I know I like him but I am not sure if I will love him, but nothing wrong in trying. I sighed and got ready and went downstairs.

I went down and my looked at me and smirked.

"So, my little Yuzu is going for a date today?", she smiled at me. I nodded.

"Be back at 10", she said that sternly and I knew I have to be here before that. Within few minutes, Charlie picked me up and he took me to a restaurant which was fancy and we had good time.

While we are approaching home, he took my hands in his and kissed it while driving. I smiled at him.

"Yuzu, I know it is early. But spending time with you makes me a better person and I like you a lot. Would you be my girlfriend?", he asked.

I brought his hands back to my lips and kissed, "Yes", I squealed.

After reaching home, I stomped to my room and called up my best friend immediately.

"Haru, guess what? Charlie asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed", I shouted in joy.

"Oh girl.... I am happy for you", she shouted from the other side. We spoke for an hour and I slept peacefully thinking the day could never been better.