Chapter 12!

Yuzu's POV:

I didn't know why I snapped at Mei. She played amazingly that day but I told my coach that she doesn't know anything about the game. I remembered suddenly, coach slipped a word, 'search for her'. What does it mean?

Coach was not happy with my talk against Mei and he said he is not going to coach me unless I realize my mistake. Everything is my fault now? Great! I took my bad and left for the day as I will not be allowed to practice.

I thought next two days would help me restart my mind. It is at last weekend and Charlie is taking me for a date and we are staying at his place near the beach. So, I went home and backed everything for 2 days and waited for him to pick me up. We planned to go there on Friday evening itself so that we can spend the next day fully over there.

As he said he picked me around 8 and I waved goodbye to my mom and gave him a quick peck before entering into the car. I was trying to keep myself cheerful though the raven haired girl occupied my mind. Why am I thinking about her?  This is going to be me and Charlie and I do not want to spoil it.

We arrived at his place and it was beautiful. He said we have to share the room. Though I hesitated, Charlie promised me that he will respect my boundaries and we just slept in each other arms.

The next day I woke up in his arms and I was so happy being on his arms. I kissed him and left the bed to make breakfast. Day went by and we enjoyed the beach and at night he tried coming on me but I stopped him. Though he was hurt,  he didn't push me. He slept on the couch and we didn't have much talk the other day. He dropped me home and without telling anything, he left. He just left.

Crap!  I feel like I screwed up.  Didn't I?