Chapter 21

Days passed by and I concentrated on my training rather than the stupid breakup with Charlie. It is not worth thinking about that. I just have two weeks for the tournament and Mei is being so helpful. The feelings I am getting for Mei is so strong sometimes I couldn't resist it. But, I need to wait.

Today, I am waiting for Mei to come give me training but I couldn't see her yet. Instead, coach came up.

"Hey, coach", I greeted him.

"Yuzu... ", he was hesitant to tell me something.

"Yes coach... did you hear anything from Mei?", I questioned him.

"She will not come to coach you, Yuzu", he said bluntly.

I was shocked and tears were about to come in my eyes.
"What? Why?", I shouted.

"She was restricted by her grandfather from coaching you", he said, "I am sorry, I tried but I couldn't " he walked out.

I ran and ran till my leg stopped before her house and I knocked. I heard her yelling,  "Sara, who is it?", as Sara opened it for me. Last time when I came here, I got close with Sara. She looked at me with a eyes if pity which meant she knew about my training with Mei. She just guided me to Mei's room and left me alone with her.

"Mei...", her eyes were red and puffy.

"Yuzu.. what are you doing here?", she asked me shocked.

"I came to see you", I said breathing heavily.

"Did you ran just here?", she asked and then only I realized my tiredness in my leg and felt weak but she caught me before I fell down.

"Sit down", she commanded and I obeyed.

"You should be in practice Yuzu", she said and I started crying.

"I cannot train without you, Mei", I sobbed and she hugged me. I sobbed on her chest.

"You are a brave person Yuzu and a strong one. I was not allowed to train you as my grandfather hates me playing. I made sure that he will not find out but somehow he did and ordered me", she rambled.

I stopped her by kissing on her lips. "I am sorr...yy", I tried running away from her but she grabbed my wrist and embraced me, and kissed me back. Her lips were soft and I felt myself at home with her.