Chapter 6!

The weekend is almost over and I'm back at school and in the hallway looking at everybody. When I went to my locker, I heard someone saying, "She is so cold hearted and intimidating.", one of the girl say and the other girls nods stating, "Yes, though she looks beautiful,  she is terrifying. No one dare to talk with her. Today, she evicted two people from the school for not following the rules correctly."

I was confused at first not knowing whom they were referring too untill she stood before. "She is here.. come lets go to class soon", the two girls ran towards their class.

She cleared her throat and I turned towards her, "Hey Mei", I smiled at her.

"Why are you not in class still?", she questioned me on her student council mode. She is serious... bang...

"I just came from practice and I am going to my class now", I answered her without arguing.

"What a surprise?  The star player is answering politely to the student council",I turned towards the voice and it is Margaret the president.I dislike her. She made my life hell when I joined and from then I learnt to stand for me against her.

"I just told what I am doing", and waved towards Mei, "See you around Mei". She smiled at me and I went towards my class. I heard Margaret saying,  "You should stay away from her"  and Mei replied  coldly, "That's none of your business", which made me smile.   For some reason, I feel like I've known Mei for years.