Chapter 20!

Yuzu’s POV:

After telling Mei that I am going to visit Charlie, I drove towards his house. It was actually weird that I do not know why am I feeling awkward to tell Mei that I am going to meet my boyfriend. Why should I be hesitant? It is not like she is my girlfriend and I am cheating on her? What am I thinking? She is just a friend to me.

However, I have to keep my thoughts aside and concentrate on my relationship. I haven’t talked much with Charlie recently. It is not like  I didn’t care but I was so immersed on my practice. Mei was teaching me everything she knew. I didn’t know that she was too good at that. So, I wanted to make up with him and hence I thought I can give him a surprise by visiting him.

I parked my car and entered his house. He is not too wealthy but they are a well settled family. His parents travels a lot which leaves him alone at his house bringing his friends for partying every time. Also, I knew the secrets of his house like where they would keep the key – it was not Charlie who told me but his mom. On my first visit, his mom like me instantly and showed me everything.

Here I am, unlocking my boyfriend’s door only to hear a weird noise. What was that? I felt a hurt in my heart but I assumed that it should be his friends. Hesitantly, I walked towards his room where I started hearing the voice louder and I identified one of the voice as his. The door was not locked, so it opened in a push. There stood my boyfriend naked with a naked girl below.

“Yuzu….?”, his voice didn’t show any guilt. He just stood there awkwardly. Then I noticed the girl. She had a smirk..

“Margaret”, I mumbled and I turned towards the door to walk away.

“You are always a loser. You thought he loved you?. He just played with you as I said”, she shouted from behind. I was so angry for falling for such a jerk. He cheated me but that didn’t hurt. He played with my feelings. He didn’t truly love me. He just stood there smiling while Margaret was shouting at me. Why she has to do that? Is it because I rejected her?

*****Flashback******

“Margaret. Leave me alone”, I shouted at her. Myself and Margaret joined the school at the same time. She became a cheer leader whereas I became a captain in sports. We both became popular but she became a bitch to everyone. She started bullying everyone. She tries to bully me to but I stand up for me which makes her have a enmity against me. Suddenly, it all started to change when she started stalking me and said she is in love with me last year. I ignored her and stayed away from her. From that day, she pulls me down wherever she can.

Once we had a party at my friend’s house and she was there.

“Margaret, what do you want?”, I yelled at her through the music,

“I just need you”, she smirked at me back. I ignored her and walked towards my friend only to be grabbed by her and the next minute I felt her lips on me. I pushed her away and slapped her.

Yuzu.. you thought I loved you?… you are a piece of shit without a father. I just wanted to destroy you on my bed but now you will go through hell for what you did”, she kept yelling at me.

Though the words pulled some nerves on me, I ignored and left the party.

*************************

I drove home and told mom not to disturb me. She knows something is not well with me but she didn’t ask me anything.

After few minutes, I heard a knock at my door only to find Mei.

“Mei…..”, I looked at her surprisingly. Her angry look changes into a concern seeing me.

“What happened Yuzu?”, she asked while caressing my face.

“He… he cheated on me”, it took time for me to reply. she clenched her fist and yelled, “ I am going to kill him”. Shetried walking out but I just want to cuddle with her. I want her to be my side and feel her warmth.

“Please stay with me”, I pleaded  and she nodded. The next minute we were into the covers and I felt the hesitation on her. She was away from me but I pulled her and laid on her chest and she embraced me. I felt butterflies on my stomach. I didn’t feel the hurt anymore. I felt safe. I love her. Wait?  Did I say I love her? No, I love her as a friend. She is just a friend to me.