Chapter 7!

Mei's POV

The day I played with Yuzu made me whole again. I felt safe with her and also had a connection to her that I don't know. My heart aches to play with her again but, I was strictly ordered by my grandfather to focus on my studies and student council activities. He said he wants me to do things which my father didn't do and he doesn't want me to careless like my dad. But, my dad was not careless, he was just adventurous and know how to live a life.

It's been a long day and I was about to leave home when Margaret, the student council president walked in.

"Are you leaving?" , she asked me

"Yes, I have finished my tasks and I'll be leaving now", I told her and tried to leave the room only to be pushed towards a wall by her. She held my wrists tightly and it started to pain and I winced.

"Since you are an Aihara, it doesn't mean you can talk against me" , she told me.

"I didn't...", but I stopped by her hand holding my chin.

"I don't like people talking when I talk and you have to obey me. And if you try complaining to your grandfather, he is not going to believe me. Because, I am the student council president and you are just an.... ",she laughed at me.

She let go my arms and laughed at me still. I just stared at her and I didn't want to lose my ground even it was paining.

"I don't care who you are? But, you cannot control me..after all I am an Aihara", I retorted and left the room

"I will make your life as hell Mei... dare not talk like that to me and stay away from Yuzu", I heard her yelling but I didn't give a chance and walked away. What is it with her and Yuzu?

Thinking of Yuzu, she is seriously a good player but only she need some changes. She doesn't know that I was a champion in tennis and I loved that.  I am who I am when I was with her! I am just waiting for a turn to play again with her.