Chapter 22!

MEI'S pov:

She kissed me and I kissed her back. Does she like me like the way I do? Couldn't be! That was a mistake. She did it by mistake. I couldn't think about anything but the kiss. Today is Sunday and I am at home thinking about the kiss which Yuzu gave me two days back. Then, she ran away and I haven't seen her then. I heard from coach that she didn't come to practice as well.

I didn't know what to do but my heart led me to her house. Here I am standing before her house like the first time! Suddenly the door opened and I heard a laugh.it was her mom.

"Why is it always you have to hesitant to knock the door?" ,she asked me for which I just gave a smile. She asked me to go upstairs to Yuzu's room. Since the room was unlocked, I just entered and sat on her bed. I couldn't see her but I heard the water running. She should be I'm shower.

When she came out, she saw me but sighed. "You came again?", she asked. I nodded my head. Didn't she want me to come here.

"You keep coming in my dreams and then now showing up before me as if you are real but I have gone crazy that anywhere I look, I see you",she told and started walking towards the other side of the bed and sat next to me. That's when I realized that she is thinking that I am not real. Why don't I play with her?

"Look Mei, I love you so much... a lot. I thought that was because you are my best friend, but...." , she stopped and saw me.

"But...the love I have for you is different.  It is like loving loving...together... how do I explain? But, I know you don't see me like that ", she sighed.I chuckled hearing her confession.  I was happy that she feels the same way as me.

"I just wish I could kiss you but you are not real", she said and turned towards me.

"What if I am real? ", I asked her and kissed her roughly in her lips. This is what I've waited for. She loves me like I do.

"You are real?", she was shocked and I smiled and pushed her in the bed and I went on her top and kissing her everywhere in her face.

"Yes... and I love you the same", I told her and kissed her again on her lips but this time it was slow and she kissed me back. I laid on her chest and let sleep consumed us.