Scenario- Nicknames They Give You

A/N: Just a small chapter I wanted to add until I can think of more story ideas. Enjoy!

WARNING this Scenario includes the Sparrows (besides Chris, sorry dude) so beware of possible spoilers for season 3!

Klaus:

He would come up with either the strangest names or the cutest names. I also feel like he would never stick to the same name, always changing it up. Some common names are angel, apple pie, (because he can't just call you sweetie or something no, no) and finally sugar.

"You know you're my favorite sugar!"

Diego:

Diego would definitely have some spicey nicknames to call you whether in public or not. He probably uses the name kitten most of the time but if he is feeling extra soft, he'd go with something along the lines of sweetheart. 

"I love you more kitten."

Allison:

I think Allison would generally stick to one nickname for you. It would be something somewhat professional considering her career and being in the public eye. She wouldn't want to call you a name too scandalous, so she chose "my dear" and it just stuck.

"Save me a seat my dear." 

Viktor:

Considering Viktor is beyond shy (me too) he would rarely call you by anything other than your name so when he does use a nickname its nothing crazy, in fact it's probably only a shortened version of your name. 

"Should I change a note their N/N?"

Five:

Five isn't known for his kindness but he would have a sweet spot for you and would have about 2 nicknames he'll cycle through. Both sweetheart and love are his favorites. If he's feeling extra sarcastic that day, he'd call you my dear.

"You know I'm right love, always am."

Luther:

Luther would have a hard time thinking of a nickname for you, I think honey would be what he settles on. 

"Hey honey, did you see where Five went?"

Ben (Number 6):

Ben is just as shy as Viktor if not more, but I think he would use a nickname other than a shortened version of your name. Definitely something that will make him blush every time he says it. Ben would settle on simply calling you sweetheart.

"Sweetheart! Did you miss me?"

Fei:

I think Fei would enjoy using more "professional" nicknames over the cutesy ones. Darling is what she'd use most of the time, maybe my love occasionally. 

"Darling, have you seen my glasses around?"

Ben (Number 2):

Ben being a cocky guy he would use a nickname such as baby or babe. If he's ever feeling soft, he may call you by a different name like honey.

"Looking good babe."

Marcus:

Marcus wouldn't use nicknames because he doesn't see the point, he prefers showing he cares through other methods. 

"Don't forget about our date Y/N."

Alphonso:

I think Alphonso would call you angel. I don't exactly have a reason for this I just think he'd be very cute with you unlike Jayme where she can't be anything but sarcastic. 

"You're amazing angel."

Sloane:

Sloane being the sweetheart she is would probably call you beautiful for your nickname. Maybe on occasion she'd call you honey.

"I love you so much beautiful."  

Jayme:

Jayme would 100% only use nicknames when she's being sarcastic or joking around with you. If she's joking around, she would call you hot stuff but if she's being sarcastic, she'd call you darling. 

"What's up hot stuff?"

A/N: And there's the first scenario! Thank you so much for reading.

Remember requests are open and to please check out my Tik Tok @its.leahs.art I post all my art content there.