Interview Log: V24.2

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Interview Log V24.IL.2

Head Researcher: Dr ■■■■ Lincoln

Interviewer: Dr Ethan Finch

Interviewee: SCP-V24

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[BEGIN LOG]

Ethan Finch: Good evening, V24. How do you feel?

SCP-V24: ...trapped.

Ethan Finch: that's rather- glum.

SCP-V24: it is supposed to.

Ethan Finch: ah, well.. this is your second interview, I hope it'll be better than your first one.

Ethan Finch: What is your purpose?

SCP-V24:...my.. purpose is to exterminate the leeches of this world, find clues of their whereabouts, hunt them down, and snuff them out of existence.

Ethan Finch: so you're a murderer, huh?

SCP-V24: (scoff) I prefer the term; Exterminator.

Ethan Finch: well, do you think of it as your job?

SCP-V24: i- suppose, it is now my duty to take in my father's place ever since his...passing.

Ethan Finch: I see. Elaborate on the 'leeches' part will ya?

SCP-V24: hhh.. criminals, murderers, those who are supposed to be dead.

Ethan Finch: okay- err.. what are your thoughts on the foundation?

SCP-V24: (pause) terrifying, this facility.. filled with horrific monsters.. are contained by horrific monsters aswell.

Ethan Finch: so, you think of us as monsters?

SCP-V24: you and your colleagues put me in the same room with a killing machine!! Of course I would!

Ethan Finch: we were merely following orders-

SCP-V24: -that's a pathetic excuse!!

Ethan Finch: Valor calm down-

SCP-V24: okay- let me go first!

Ethan Finch: you know I can't do that!-

SCP-V24: then LEAVE!!

(Dr Finch left its containment chamber shortly after, the entity has since been restrained to its chair to avoid any harm done to the anyone. The entity could be seen mumbling and insulting the foundation staff. after it's initial outburst, everyone involved in its case are still searching for a way to calm it down.)