1

So much have also changed during these years in France, Paris

You finally understand your ability and even see its appearance too. It has the same features that resembles you but its body is covered in vines and dead flowers. After you started to learn more about it, you realize that this ability of yours can't be seen by other people but they could see the affects of it. (Like that one time you tried to learn how to use your power but accidentally killed a pet dog nearby by growing flowers from the ground that sucked the life out of it, causing the owner to scream and run away).

But you learned how to summon your power by giving it a name called "Withering Rose" so that when it's called, it'll show up. Your appearance also changed after you learned how to use your supernatural abilities.

Your once H/C turned bright white and your E/C faded to a dark grey shade

Your once H/C turned bright white and your E/C faded to a dark grey shade. The color of your skin became much more paler than your original skin color. You looked completely different from what you used to look like back in Italy. The only thing that stayed the same is the Rosa birthmark on your chest that's in the shape of a rose. It's a mark that's been passed down from every descendants of the Rosa family and the bright red color of the birthmark faded into a a dull grey tone, showing that you've ran away from your fate which made you feel guilty. Since you couldn't remove the birthmark, you decided to wear clothes to cover it up to get rid of the guilt and to protect yourself from anyone who might know the Rosa mafia.

Since there's nothing here in Paris that can threaten your life unlike Italy, you never really used Withering Rose, sometimes only using it to fetch snacks from the kitchen or pick pocket someone (even an ex-mafia underboss needs to have some fun too).

You often call Bertelli since he's the only person you know from Italy. After he took your father's place as the mafia leader of Rosa, he stopped selling the drugs to people younger than 20. He said he had to make money somehow and the businesses that Rosa owns isn't going to make enough.

You didn't really mind (but a little bit) as long as Italy isn't as fucked up as it used to be back then.

You're currently painting the view of Paris from your balcony. Bertelli was kind enough to buy you a luxury apartment with a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower and the city. Since you're loaded with money, you never really consider getting a job and only do what you like to do like visiting art galleries, dining at restaurants, and painting.