6

You quickly got on your feet and try to hold your balance as you frantically think of a plan to escape and get out of here somehow

You quickly got on your feet and try to hold your balance as you frantically think of a plan to escape and get out of here somehow. You were planning to jump off and swim back to the shore but that'll put you at a disadvantage when those men are on a boat. You had no other choice but to suck up all of your courage and fight off all three with Withering Rose which will be easy.

The only problem was that all three of them have a stand.

Which makes fighting them not easy.

"Shit shit shit shit shit!"

Roberto, who's stand seems to be able to change the water shape, made a bridge out of it. They all walked over and you back away from them to the other side of the railing.

Giorno walked over, "We meet again Y/N. I heard from my men, Alessandro and Roberto that you tried to kill them. It appears that your stand could used dead plants to warp itself around your victim and kill them by taking life energy out of them. Right?"

You laughed nervously, trying to play everything cool, "You're pretty quick to catch on Gio. It seems like your henchmen told you?"

He walked closer to you, "You might not know but those 'henchmen' of mine are high ranked gangsters and I'm their Boss. As the mafia leader, my men are important and to see them get hurt is not acceptable because it's an insult to me and the mafia. I thought you were genuinely a good person."

You rolled your eyes, "Well you thought wrong blondie."

"You're right and I'm here to teach you thing or two about respect. An eye for an eye as they would say right? Since you broke their arms, I might as well return the favor back to you." Giorno said calmly as he walks up to you

You can feel tiny beads of sweat dripping down your face.

"Fight me."

______________________________

And the fight ended with you wrapped up in tree branches that was formally the railing of the boat.

You felt so humiliated because you barely even lasted a second with Giorno. When you attacked him with Withering Rose, his stand grabbed your stand before it could even move its fist. You continue to use Withering Rose to try and destroy the branches but it was no use. The branches were wrapped around your body so tightly that you could barely breathe and stay conscious, which makes it impossible for you to even control your stand.

Giorno stood there with a blank look in his eyes, obviously showing no signs of empathy, and watched you muffling behind the branches, trying to cuss him out.

"I haven't eaten dinner yet. So I might as well get this over with," He said while looking at his watch. The two other men watched you, smiling mischievously knowing what's going to happen to you for what you've done to them. With one free hand, you gave them a middle finger.