2

There you were, standing there looking at the two boys, one of them holding onto your pin

You widen your eyes when the golden haired boy looked at Withering Rose, who was standing right in front of him.

"Can he see it?" You thought.

"H-Hey!" You ran up to him and pointed at the ladybug pin, "This pin belongs to me"

Now that you got a closer look at him, his hairstyle looks weird to you. His bangs are formed into three circles and his medium length hair is braided down. But his blue green eyes captured your attention the most. It was like the color of sea water that belongs to a beautiful Pacific island. They also reminded you a lot of Giorno's eyes.

Judging from how he and his friend is dressed, you're guessing they're from a mafia which you then instantly become wary of them.

"GioGio. You know this girl?" The man next to him looked at you suspiciously, "She has a stand too."

"Stand? Are they referring to Withering Rose? And what do they mean by "too"? Do they have the same supernatural power as me?"

Your head filled up with question about how they know about your ability and how much do they know about those powers.

The boy twirls the pin in his hands, "No Mista. I've never seen her before. Plus I don't think she pose any sort of threat to us." When he finally spoke, his voice was serene. Because of your bad history with mafia organization, you promised yourself to never get involved with anyone associated with mafias ever again but somehow, you feel less distrustful of him because of how he spoke.

He holds out the pin and smiles at me, "I'm sure you want this back."

He walked away with his friend who continued to stare at me for 2 seconds before turning away. Hoping that they know about the ability you have, you quickly grabbed the boy's arm and he turned around.

"Wait! I have a question!"

His friend Mista pull out his pistol and pointed it at you.

"Mista! Don't!" The boy turned to you, "What is it that you want to ask?"

You pointed at Withering Rose, "This...Thing. Can you see it?"

"Yes."

"Do you know anything about it?"

The boy raised an eyebrow at his friend, Mista and he looked at you before nodding his head to the golden hair boy.

"I guess we can talk about it since my meeting doesn't start until 9PM."

_________________________________________________