7

Before you went into Giorno's office to change your clothes, Giorno and Bertelli continued their discussion about the politicans that they were trying to kill for getting in the way of their work.

"Bertelli, about the politician that you wanted my men to assassinate. They said they'll need more time for that. Apparently the politician has installed more bodyguards due to the fact that he was nearly murdered before and knew it's going to happen again. I'll have to get other members who have powerful stands that could do this job without getting caught." Giorno said as he cross his legs and sip the wine.

Bertelli stir the wine in his glass, forming a mini tornado, "Hmmmm...Do you have the report of it?"

"Yes. I'll bring them to you if you'll like to take a look."

"Alrighty. I'll wait here until you come back."

Giorno walked out of the dining hall to go to his office. When he heard Polnareff voice, he stopped in his step. Then he quickly walked to his office door and opened it to see you changing.

He shake his head, "You should not be here Y/N."

"Ok, I don't know if I'm going crazy or if you're a talking turtle but how did you know my nam-"

When you turned around, you froze and stared at Giorno.

When Giorno saw the rose mark on your chest, his eyes widen when he recognize that birthmark.

You caught him staring right at your bosom and quickly covered your chest with your arms.

Giorno walked over to you and yanked your arms away from your chest to make sure he wasn't imagining it. That he was seeing it for real.

"The Rosa family birthmark..."

"Her name is Y/N..."

"Could it be? Y/N Rosa could it be you??" Giorno thought to himself as he felt his heart soften and bittersweet feelings flooded his heart.

"Y/N Rosa is that you?" He asked softly.

You didn't hear him since he spoke so quietly

You didn't hear him since he spoke so quietly. But you did reacted like how any other girl would react when a guy is staring at your bare chest. Your face turned red with anger as you yank your arms free and punched him in the face, "YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!!!"

Giorno stumbled back a bit from your punch and his confused face suddenly turned red from realization as to what you assume he was trying to do, "No! WAIT! You misunderstood! I wasn't looking there but rather at your birthmark!"

You huffed, still not believing him and quickly put on your blouse, "Nice excuse buster but that's not going to work on me! I know there's something going on in those eyes! Don't think you can fool me!"

Giorno walked up to you and cupped up your hands in his, "Y/N Rosa. It's me. Giorno Giovanna. Do you not remember me?"

You stood there, stunned.